The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlfriend surprised me with a pair 
nthat.gif

Just got my shipment, box reads Black/Vars.red/white, when I opened the box this was what they sent me...

View media item 2159244
Guess a thirsty beastbay warehouse worker got over ,& swapped out my Banned 1s for these.. :frown: :smh: :stoneface:

Hope this dont happen to anyone else, Im literally disgusted right now.. [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Syke, Im j/p. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
That probably sent heart attacks across the board...[emoji]128520[/emoji]
Them Yang 1s are sleepers though,
Especially with the laces swapped to white..

View media item 2159255^Those came yesterday..^

However, I Just now met up with the UPS guy out front. Prior to him showing up ,I was casing my surveillance cameras for their arrival tight af :nerd:...

[emoji]128064[/emoji] my come up....
-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-
Opened the box and was smacked with this smell..
View media item 2159328
View media item 2159402

I'm doubling up on that colorway if they hit clearance. Sleepers, for sure!

Just got my shipment, box reads Black/Vars.red/white, when I opened the box this was what they sent me...

View media item 2159244
Guess a thirsty beastbay warehouse worker got over ,& swapped out my Banned 1s for these.. :frown: :smh: :stoneface:

Hope this dont happen to anyone else, Im literally disgusted right now.. [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Syke, Im j/p. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
That probably sent heart attacks across the board...[emoji]128520[/emoji]
Them Yin 1s are sleepers though,
Especially with the laces swapped to white..

View media item 2159255^Those came yesterday..^

However, I Just now met up with the UPS guy out front. Prior to him showing up ,I was casing my surveillance cameras for their arrival tight af :nerd:...

[emoji]128064[/emoji] my come up....
-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-
Opened the box and was smacked with this smell..
View media item 2159328View media item 2159417

I'm doubling up on that colorway if they hit clearance. Sleepers, for sure!
^Yeah I wasnt gonna pass ,
had $25 off from Champs so I figured trigger now .

Last edited:
A lot of folks, I was there Saturday, first time going there and they had a crazy line with ppl buying. I saw a guy buying aquas 8, I'm like this dude don't know he could get those for discount else where

Aqua VIII's for $140 were plentiful at a nearby Nike Outlet. I don't think they were B-grades either.

This is the longest Nike has ever taken to ship out some shoes lol. My UPS tracking says it's in transit but "Scheduled Delivery Information Not Available at the is Time" 
mad.gif

Just received an e mail from Nike saying my ship date has been changed; I was initially suppose to receive these tomorrow. I called customer service and they said there is a delay at the warehouse, but that I should receive them . I have a really bad  feeling about this.

Damn that sucks bro. Got the same email for Kobe XI FTB's and got canceled. They asked if I wanted The Kobe 10 FTB instead but passed.

Just unboxed my SNKRS Breds.......these 1's are really nice man!!!! It is going to be very difficult to detect fakes with these though.....The 3 pairs I have....another incoming....are all different it seems from the other....Footaction vs Nike vs FinishLine Different shades.....different look and feel of the panels and tumbled leather.... These pics are of the ones I just recieved....
View media item 2159322View media item 2159324View media item 2159325

What's up with that V-shaped heel? The right shoe's got it bad.

Last edited:
already are, you can get them for around 100 on ebay

Good looking out. However, I try to stay away from resale sites, and stick to retailers. At least that's a sign they'll be sitting long enough to see the markdown.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with CS from NIke. They told me that my order has a good chance of being delayed, as it still says it's in Memphis

Folks trying to push size 9.5-10 for 400-500 on Deadlaced Twitter :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't sit down and take this 300-330 I'm offering you :rolleyes :smh: [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

That's too high, dudes need to haggle more. Got my pair yesterday for 250 and dude told me he put up 350 just to see if someone was dumb enough to bite.

So...wtf Nike?

Got a 13 locally and my 12.5 just came in from SNKRS, each pair has a distinguishable difference in shade (12.5 being darker), and in materials as well (12.5s having the standard smooth/plasticky type leather where the 13s are textured grain leather). What gives?

Could be worse, at least both shoes in each pair match each other.

Last edited:
Nothing they can do about it... it's not like they have inventory just sitting to replace it. If you gonna wear it who cares.
I care because I bought them with my hard earned money. I didn't want to buy a ****** up shoe. Good thing I got multiple pairs. Your L you got come salty bro? Lol I'll just sell em for retail to someone and rock the other pair. I'm just sharing the fact mine came ****** up and all they offered was a refund..And yes they have pairs sitting around. How you think they're gonna restock them soon? Hahah

Last edited:
Nothing they can do about it... it's not like they have inventory just sitting to replace it. If you gonna wear it who cares.
I care because I bought them with my hard earned money. I didn't want to buy a ****** up shoe. Good thing I got multiple pairs. Your L you got come salty bro? Lol I'll just sell em for retail to someone and rock the other pair. I'm just sharing the fact mine came ****** up and all they offered was a refund..And yes they have pairs sitting around. How you think they're gonna restock them soon? Hahah
He was helping you out and you flame him. You are what's wrong with the world today. Acting like a 5 year old throwing a hissy fit cause someone told you the truth. Grow up kid.

Last edited:
Some of you guys have some really nice vibrant shades of red. Mines are like a deep blood red.

That's my only complaint, I wish they were lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom