The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

for those that have both 2013 and 2016, is it worth it to chase down a 2016 pair for resell if you already have the 2013? The pictures seem to be a huge difference but what about in person, in hand? 
better now than later

if i had a choice to cop another pair retail vs retail id cop the 16s again. 

if im paying current resale, id 100% cop the 16s

Last edited:
So I got my DS size 14 Banneds in from the Metallic V trade and every was LEGIT!! I am super happy. So my next task was to complete part 2; find a size swap for a size 13. So I posted a listing in FB groups & on Twitter, but got no bites for the swap. However a guy in a group offered to buy, so I caved and said ok. Dude offered me $280 Shipped straight. I told him if he finds me a size 13 that price I'll do it. DUDE HARASSED ME ALL NIGHT. 
laugh.gif
 Finally this morning, after he COULDN'T find a size 13 for that price (go figure lol), I said F it, I'll send you a invoice for $285 + shipping, and we can end this. Calculated shipping came out around $10, so I sent him a invoice for $295. Dude literally waited 4 hours after the invoice was sent and message to inform him was read, just for him to complain about shipping and that his max is $290 shipped. I said ok, listed the shoes on Twitter, and in a matter of 3 minutes someone had a size 13 size swap set up 
laugh.gif
. I then messaged the guy on FB, to inform him that I found a size swap, and dude was legit in disbelief. I legit had to show him the screenshots. That's when the "I WOULD'VE paid the $5" & "You let a deal go over $5" excuses came out.

Point blank if the $5 wasn't a big deal, why complain about something we agreed too 
laugh.gif
, especially when you messaged me until 1:30 in the morning eager to buy them.  

I wonder if this (people paying $13-$20 for OG 1s) is why Nike made the AJ2 a "luxury" sneaker and had the OGs production run completed in Italy... Also, I believe 1s hold the most OG cws of any of the shoes MJ wore.
I remember asking my mom for these but $64.99 was out of the question! She bought me fake royal 1s [emoji]128557[/emoji]

So I got my DS size 14 Banneds in from the Metallic V trade and every was LEGIT!! I am super happy. So my next task was to complete part 2; find a size swap for a size 13. So I posted a listing in FB groups & on Twitter, but got no bites for the swap. However a guy in a group offered to buy, so I caved and said ok. Dude offered me $280 Shipped straight. I told him if he finds me a size 13 that price I'll do it. DUDE HARASSED ME ALL NIGHT. 
laugh.gif
 Finally this morning, after he COULDN'T find a size 13 for that price (go figure lol), I said F it, I'll send you a invoice for $285 + shipping, and we can end this. Calculated shipping came out around $10, so I sent him a invoice for $295. Dude literally waited 4 hours after the invoice was sent and message to inform him was read, just for him to complain about shipping and that his max is $290 shipped. I said ok, listed the shoes on Twitter, and in a matter of 3 minutes someone had a size 13 size swap set up 
laugh.gif
. I then messaged the guy on FB, to inform him that I found a size swap, and dude was legit in disbelief. I legit had to show him the screenshots. That's when the "I WOULD'VE paid the $5" & "You let a deal go over $5" excuses came out.

Point blank if the $5 wasn't a big deal, why complain about something we agreed too 
laugh.gif
, especially when you messaged me until 1:30 in the morning eager to buy them.  
F that guy. 

:rolleyes
Wow I really just stumbled across this on Twitter and I'm baffled [emoji]128528[/emoji]?.....folks getting mad because I blessed someone with some money and made their day last Saturday.

My first retail pair of Bred 1s I ONLY PAID RETAIL
and the remaining 8 have been in the 285-315 mark

I'm the type of NTer that if you was struggling and needed a little funds to make it to the next week (and If I have extra and can manage it) would throw something in the mail and send it
off to you.

I bless people, that's my line of work in this lifetime.

I'm covered [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] so I cover someone else from time to time.

If you can't understand that, then the world made you too cold to receive and see a blessing.

View media item 2160757

with some of these pairs having minor flaws or whatever does anyone ever wonder if any employees froom footlocker, finishline, etc. buy early/fake pairs and switch them in the boxes

with some of these pairs having minor flaws or whatever does anyone ever wonder if any employees froom footlocker, finishline, etc. buy early/fake pairs and switch them in the boxes
Why go through all that hassle to do that? Hell why buy early pairs or fakes if you work at a sneaker store and you get first dibs lol? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom