The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's possible.., but IMO it's too risky. How you gonna get in/out of the store with the fake/legit pairs without being noticed? And there's no way you'll be able to put those fakes in the box and make it look DS if you're in a rush trying not to get caught by another employee.
Unless everyone else is in on it as well, or if you're the manager
Manager might as well backdoor fakes to the bulk buyers... :nerd:

After checking them out paying attention to all the detail. It's a pretty clean looking shoe. Im really liking my pair a lot. Can't wait to wear them.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I NEVER hit on raffles and I think I used up all of my luck for this release. 6 pairs at retail in my size (3 additional unclaimed pairs not pictured). Didn't even attempt to cop online because I barely made it on time to cop the raffles I won.

Hands down the best release of the year thus far and am very much content with the quality. Good luck to those still searching for a pair!
What part of Florida are you in?

I just got my pair in and wow! Y'all weren't playing about the '13 vs '16 or like night and day in terms of quality.

It's really ****** up for JB to release subpar products to just release a better product a few years later.

where the heck is the ups guy :nerd:

UPS loves to be super late in LA

THIS. They delivered a Supreme package for me like 3 months ago at 10:40pm. I was like wtf

You should look into signing up for ups my choice.
https://m.ups.com/mobile/deliveryplanner?loc=en_US#today

And just have it delivered to a ups store or pick up location. Ups is going to deliver to businesses first then they worry about us regular folks later. My spot usually delivers and is ready for pick up around 11am. :smokin

When do you guys think these will retro next? $350 resell is too much for me so I was thinking I'm just going to open a savings account and throw $160 in it so when the preorders come in I can just pay the asking price (hopefully around $2XX).

I feel dumb for not preordering in 2013 and again this year-took around 25ish Ls on raffles total so I'm convinced a higher power doesn't me to have these without preordering haha

When do you guys think these will retro next? $350 resell is too much for me so I was thinking I'm just going to open a savings account and throw $160 in it so when the preorders come in I can just pay the asking price (hopefully around $2XX).

I feel dumb for not preordering in 2013 and again this year-took around 25ish Ls on raffles total so I'm convinced a higher power doesn't me to have these without preordering haha

7 years minimum

Regret not entering more raffles. Had 2 pairs on lock 1 from a raffle 1 my boy held for me. He ended up not getting a pair & we're the same size so I told him take that pair.
Guess I'll end up paying resell for a 2nd pair to actually wear lol

Tomorrow is never promised

If you don't buck up and pay that $350 shipped on god :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh:

It will most likely be a while if I had to guess. (anywhere between 6-15 years.) My guess from everything I've seen is that they are doing all the OG 1 colorways in a remastered form and then going to put them in the vault for quite some time. (If you look at the last time the Chicago 1 was released in OG form before 2015 it was 1994)

This is completely a guess and speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Of course they could just keep releasing them every 3 years but I have a feeling that won't happen.

When you factor in the opportunity cost of having money just sit there, it is better to just suck it up and buy now. Prices in a month or two will have you regretting passing up. I am just trying to engrain posts like these for the royal release. I'm buying preorder price no matter what.

Regret not entering more raffles. Had 2 pairs on lock 1 from a raffle 1 my boy held for me. He ended up not getting a pair & we're the same size so I told him take that pair.
Guess I'll end up paying resell for a 2nd pair to actually wear lol

Squad eats first [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom