THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just ordered the photo blue am1's for in store pickup at fnl, i figured that i may as well use my birthday coupon that they sent me. hoping i'll get the ultra marines as a bday gift. 

just ordered the photo blue am1's for in store pickup at fnl, i figured that i may as well use my birthday coupon that they sent me. hoping i'll get the ultra marines as a bday gift. 

I hope you're not a 10, because NDC still has a pair on clearance.

ordered the ultramarines to see them in person and can't say i'm in love with the colorway. ultramarine is more purple than expected and the hits of solar red are more pink than expected. i think im gonna return and maybe reconsider if they go on sale...

the average american man's show size is a 10.5, while average height is 5ft 9. Over the last 30 years or so that size has come up, it used to be that the average size for men was 9.5. This means that retailers order far more quantity of 10.5 and below. Being tall is good for just about everything except buying kicks dammit 

Reactions: Ube
nope, i wish i had a smaller foot - shoes would be easier to buy. i'm an 11.5
^

That size 11.5 struggle, I know it all too well.
mean.gif
^

That size 11.5 struggle, I know it all too well.
mean.gif
nope, i wish i had a smaller foot - shoes would be easier to buy. i'm an 11.5
Size 11.5 checking in.... At times it can be
smokin.gif
but on the other hand it just makes me
mean.gif
Oh the 11.5 struggle is a B!tch sometimes.
the average american man's show size is a 10.5, while average height is 5ft 9. Over the last 30 years or so that size has come up, it used to be that the average size for men was 9.5. This means that retailers order far more quantity of 10.5 and below. Being tall is good for just about everything except buying kicks dammit 
All of this, lol.

Reactions: Ube
11.5 and 12.5 are the two less produced sizes by Nike. So thank you God for giving me this beautiful 9.5 foot haha

Good heads up bro. Been watching them joints on the pre orders on End and Hanon wondering wether to pre order but they both say April delivery whereas I heard other sources quote 20th March. Jumped right into that Footlocker linked and copped. Next up Milans.

How much did it come out to?

Back
Top Bottom