THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anybody ever bought anything from footlocker Europe and has more info on shipping time, fees, etc?

Footlocker EU only ship to Europe not USA. However if your in EU shipping is free over £65 and it usually takes 3 to 5 days to arrive. They don't double box but they do free returns.

Pics with flash and without flash..

Just picked up the OGs from footlocker ...Their dope but I was honestly a bit disappointed the area around the toe box isn't actually suede like the pictures, it's that material on the red OGs and the wolf greys, was going to double up but I ain't now ...they dope though ...

Last edited:
Wow, super disappointed! I think I'm gonna pass on the OG obsidians and just keep the photo blues I was on the fence about. Too similar looking now with the super dark almost black non-suede and plus I like hits blue over red anyway...

I was pretty sure these were going to end up looking like that, disappointed a bit, but I'm still going to get a pair, I love my reds from NYE, I've been giving those a lot of wear this year.

not too sure why people are surprised with the suede or lack there of. They did it on the OG reds so I would have been shocked if these were done differently. Cmon guys dont set up your selves for disappointment. Expect the worse in the beginning and save yourselves the heartbreak.

Those milans on the other hand..... they better not get them wrong :angry:

not too sure why people are surprised with the suede or lack there of. They did it on the OG reds so I would have been shocked if these were done differently. Cmon guys dont set up your selves for disappointment. Expect the worse in the beginning and save yourselves the heartbreak.

Those milans on the other hand..... they better not get them wrong :angry:
because they are false advertising. i was ok with the og reds because the vintage look it had i was not feeling. these on the other hand i preferred the vintage look

Welp, I guess that's just $$ saved for me.  Those joints look nothing like the pics floating around.  Damn shame.  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom