THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So the material is not as nice as it should have been but its the same as on the recent red white so called OG's so no surprise really. This is Nike in 2013!Still a must cop for me in this CW, very wearable and won't mind using them everyday as the material is not so special.

^^^ gotta agree, def disappointed in the material but still a must cop for me.......

If its a deal breaker for most people, if you look around hard enough you can find em with the original suede material....same was true for the red OGs....Coulda bought these the other day but passed cause I thought they were releasing like these

Last edited:
So the Europe release is suede and we get mesh (or whatever it is)? I don't understand why they would make two different production runs but whatever, I'm still gonna pick up. 

So the Europe release is suede and we get mesh (or whatever it is)? I don't understand why they would make two different production runs but whatever, I'm still gonna pick up. 

Nah pretty sure were getting both. The engineered mesh is just the engineered mesh version. They released the red og colorway in the engineered mesh too

Wow pictures of the sueded pairs look SO much better... so why can't you guys just all order from the european sites, am I missing something?

^a lot more expensive that way. The exchange rate would make the shoe around $200 without shipping and probably customs.

Wow pictures of the sueded pairs look SO much better... so why can't you guys just all order from the european sites, am I missing something?

There's no us/uk discrepancy with the shoes. What everyone's talking about is the difference between the shoe that's been shown to us in pics all this time versus the actual shoe being sold for retail

Same thing happened with the red og pair

Last edited:

Posted these in the wdywt thread last week but figured I'd post them here too. Following verse's lead lol

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by majestic 

anyone know they were releasing an EM version of the og's?  didn't even see those til now

Oneness has these already

Whats the name of this color way? I copped these yesterday and apparently they're samples. Sorry for the noob question, new to the AM scene!

Last edited:
Honestly not surprised Nike pulled such a move. However I might consider copping the OGs if I can obtain them for less than retail.

Same as the OG 1s earlier this year.

It's like a mesh toe box.

Nothing wrong with it, but with the picture showing us a suede base; no one would've saw the mesh toe box coming from a mile away. What I don't like about it is that it'll crease easier than suede material, untless you're using shoe trees.

This isn't even the first time they've done something like this. The sample pictures for the Air Maxim 1 had the same kind of materials as the OGs did in their sample pictures. I know I'd pay good money to get a pair of the Maxims with the suede mudguards.

Back
Top Bottom