THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not to make things difficult....2&4. Just made these Royal 1's. I'm on the fence. Thoughts? Doesn't look like the royal is as vibrant as the AJ1

@DonJuanM  is the lining color the same as the outsole?  or does it force you to do a menta/artisan teal combo.  also, did you not color match the eyelets (with lace trick) purposely? 

Went to the ID studio at NT Chicago today and wound up making these.  The studio is all the same options as online, but you get some free lace locks and lace tips.

Went to the ID studio at NT Chicago today and wound up making these.  The studio is all the same options as online, but you get some free lace locks and lace tips.

No ****? You get the HTM lace lock and the metal tip laces if you order in store at NT Chi? Your pair are similar to one of mine that I made. It would be nice if the pairs ordered first day the IDs dropped got the locks and laces...heard they come with HTM box but could be rumor.

Last edited:
Anyone need US10 Black Safari? I somehow got charged for a pair of Hanon this morning on accident -don't ask me how haha.

Attempted to cancel order, but they're closed on weekends so not sure if it'll go through. If anyone wants them let me know.

Also not exactly AM1 news but the one before the one so thought I would share the colors available for Zero iD on the 28th

No ****? You get the HTM lace lock and the metal tip laces if you order in store at NT Chi? Your pair are similar to one of mine that I made. It would be nice if the pairs ordered first day the IDs dropped got the locks and laces...heard they come with HTM box but could be rumor.

They're not HTM, it's this that was posted a few pages back.

those are the hufquakes, they dropped back in 07
they're not bespokes. hufquakes from 06/07
thought they looked familar.  welp... add it to the list.  
frown.gif

thanks and repped. 

sidenote: can yall entertain me with a top 5 GOAT grail list? 

no order: 

green pattas

purple pattas

atmos elephant

viotech

dirty denim/grunge (pains me everytime i mention it.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom