THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If an air max 1 gets picked for the final vote back, odds are Nike will retro it with a banana toe box. That's equivalent to seeing a fine girl you liked back in high school years later and now she's a fatty. No bueno 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So...with Pendleton options being taken down, and all these releases with safari on them(and hurache's just had it) .... Even a possibility we'd that as a option on iD? Or am I being ridiculous for rationalizing this thought?

If an air max 1 gets picked for the final vote back, odds are Nike will retro it with a banana toe box. That's equivalent to seeing a fine girl you liked back in high school years later and now she's a fatty. No bueno 
mean.gif

ay man, i dont mind messing with an old flame.  even if shes all banana toed out. 
happy.gif

Sogned up for Air Max Con NYC. I'll be there on Saturday
smokin.gif
i plan to be there as well.  half excited to see if and what they release.  excited because its a release, not excited because i know its going to be some reflective space garbage hyper tape one piece knee cap sock liner fused ultra light weight lunar 7.8 free air max that i dont care for.  call me old school.

Last edited:
i plan to be there as well.  half excited to see if and what they release.  excited because its a release, not excited because i know its going to be some reflective space garbage hyper tape one piece knee cap sock liner fused ultra light weight lunar 7.8 free air max that i dont care for.  call me old school.
im going for the experience of it more so than anything releasing. The MP air max sneakers are kinda dope but I'm not looking forward to much

Anyone have any good/bad things to say about shoe stretchers for reshaping? Looking for an alternative to water and heat

:rofl:
I can care less for the new space age sneakers as well. When will Nike release the winning model of the Air Max poll?

@DonJuanM  is the lining color the same as the outsole?  or does it force you to do a menta/artisan teal combo.  also, did you not color match the eyelets (with lace trick) purposely? 
Yeah that match dude and yeah i wanted a different color eyelet. I like having an added color in there and that brings it together. I just did the same with the new ID options.  Cant wait to get them

Went ahead and placed my Pendelton ID order. Couldn't go any longer with it being canceled after today.
A simple and clean look awaits.

This is what I'm looking at, not these exactly but very similar

Yeah that match dude and yeah i wanted a different color eyelet. I like having an added color in there and that brings it together. I just did the same with the new ID options.  Cant wait to get them
another method is to line the inside with a large ziplock and fill the shoe with water.  zip the closure shut and place them in the freezer.  water conforms to the inside, freezes and expands.  as long as fam dont mind kicks next to the they peas and frozen cutlets.  
Went ahead and placed my Pendelton ID order. Couldn't go any longer with it being canceled after today.
A simple and clean look awaits.

Last edited:
Well I caved in and paid resell for the 2016 safari air max 1s. Paid $250 shipped for them. I figured that was a good price on them and have been the cheapest I've seen

Well I caved in and paid resell for the 2016 safari air max 1s. Paid $250 shipped for them. I figured that was a good price on them and have been the cheapest I've seen
Where did you cop? $250 is my max and I haven't seen any at that price.

Back
Top Bottom