THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've got worse iD's at the house I haven't posted. 
not as a forum to bash or poke fun, but id really like to see some of these.  im a very conservative person when it comes to footwear. everyday im on the fence about deleting my dunk sb thread subscription.  haha.  however, i like seeing others enjoy their [deviated] tastes, so if you felt comfortable doing so, itd be cool.  

With IDs you gotta have some balls i think if you wanna get a pair that is different. The thing is as well you never know how it will look until it arrives. 

@Bumbaclot128  here is what they would look like with a black outer

I swear on foot shots always look better than off. you should take on on foot if you can.

At work and won't be home tonight so this is best I've got(order confirmation pics) ... Dont mind a little fun at my bad designs... Just looking for something original.

More pics of those 87s

Haven't seen the labels yet but they've got made-in-China written all over.
CW itself not too bad though, probably not everyone's taste, but at least they did something out of the ordinary.

Honestly plan on redoing the clot inspired. The mudguard is leather and I could have swore I chose suede like usual. The liner will be changed to wolf or the darker color of red

More pics of those 87s

Haven't seen the labels yet but they've got made-in-China written all over.
CW itself not too bad though, probably not everyone's taste, but at least they did something out of the ordinary.
Im not digging them...the 87 literally looks like someone painted it on in a wine and canvas class. Like its just painted over the stitched OG logo? I think they shouldn't have put the OG heel logo, instead stitched a big 8 and a big 7 on the other heel, as big as possible. Just my two cents...

Im not digging them...the 87 literally looks like someone painted it on in a wine and canvas class. Like its just painted over the stitched OG logo? I think they shouldn't have put the OG heel logo, instead stitched a big 8 and a big 7 on the other heel, as big as possible. Just my two cents...

I agree. Not even wowed by the color way. Its like I'll be getting another pair of kumquat without the safari print. I prob wont be chasing these 87s. I think they should've taken inspiration from the newspapers and done an 87 print. Kind of like powerwalls or lemonades.

Last edited:
Question about sizing with wide feet.

TTS is kinda tight. Do they stretch out after wearing?

I'm sure the material used (leather,suede,mesh) probably plays a part of weather they stretch or not.

I respect the review. However I couldn't stop watching his hands. I was just happy he finally picked the sneakers up. His hand gesturing was driving me nuts like he was gesturing more than normal just to piss you off.

ahhhhhh why didnt they put the fleece in the toebox!!!  dont know how much hes worn those, but you can already see creasing on the inside step.  i might pass on these because of that, and too much monochrome.   

Last edited:
My last pair of htm literally sat in the sweatshop in build complete status for a week before they finally shipped...smh

My last pair of htm literally sat in the sweatshop in build complete status for a week before they finally shipped...smh

Same here..funny thing is I got the build complete email 2days after I placed order. At least my delivery date is today..

Back
Top Bottom