THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@SingledOut
 it might be "ugly" but it works. other ugly is when it lacks balance, overall symmetry, and direction.  i wouldnt even say its ugly, maybe just flashy.  i think its got flow.  just not my style of flow.  that shape doe...  thats prob what got us tricked into think its decent overall. 

You're correct with all of this. It definitely flows, and the shape and comfort is top notch - obviously I can always paint midsole and maybe change color of suede as well - too hard to pass up DS studio IDs in my size haha

what does it mean when you guys say "studio iD"?

They're the earlier made iDs, 2006-2008 are identified as Studio IDs I believe ( AMD can probably correct me) - pretty sure only the 2006 and 2007s came with the dust bags...but man the ankle support on these and the shape are beautiful - honestly I will buy nearly any Stufio iD in my size that's in good condition because they just don't make them like they used to.

You're correct with all of this. It definitely flows, and the shape and comfort is top notch - obviously I can always paint midsole and maybe change color of suede as well - too hard to pass up DS studio IDs in my size haha
They're the earlier made iDs, 2006-2008 are identified as Studio IDs I believe ( AMD can probably correct me) - pretty sure only the 2006 and 2007s came with the dust bags...but man the ankle support on these and the shape are beautiful - honestly I will buy nearly any Stufio iD in my size that's in good condition because they just don't make them like they used to.

Did you copp these from said site you showed me? I'm tempted to pick up the OG pale yellow lemons. And then ripstop am lights is dope.

Last edited:
They're the earlier made iDs, 2006-2008 are identified as Studio IDs I believe ( AMD can probably correct me)
studio IDs are IDs that were designed at the ID studio's in London, Paris and NY with materials that were only available at the Nike ID studio's, they got options like buffalo leather, colored stitching and i think patent leather was also a studio exclusive at the beginning and later it became available online together with the colored stitching

Last edited:
studio IDs are IDs that were designed at the ID studio's in London, Paris and NY with materials that were only available at the Nike ID studio's, they got options like buffalo leather, colored stitching and i think patent leather was also a studio exclusive at the beginning and later it became available online together with the colored stitching

I was gonna say I remember some people getting like a "card" with all their colors and materials on it - mine were made online but still labeled as "studio" and I think that was the same situation with my last few pickups.

I was gonna say I remember some people getting like a "card" with all their colors and materials on it - mine were made online but still labeled as "studio" and I think that was the same situation with my last few pickups.
i think all the early AM IDs were labeled with ''studio'' from 2006-2009, you wont see that at the newer IDs anymore nowadays

anyone a size US 9 looking for dirty denims?  seller kelly_express is selling a ds pair for 700 or best offer on the bay. 

anyone a size US 9 looking for dirty denims?  seller kelly_express is selling a ds pair for 700 or best offer on the bay. 
$700 ??!!!! lmao he should give me 3 pairs for that price
roll.gif

i have DS hold tights and they are even more sought after than the denims

even those wouldnt sell for that price, if i am lucky i can maybe get $400 for them if find a buyer that is dumb enough
laugh.gif

thx all

anybody know where to get some HTM dubrae's?

my am flyknit htm iDs came w/ one. idk why the tinker htm didnt...smh

damn i was interested up until i saw the 700. That seems crazy. I got my kiss of deaths for 600 and that was a stretch to do that.

Thinking of ordering these thought?

need help on two things.  

1. found some color matched laces for the quats.  what do ya'll think, yay or nay?

2. would ya'll pay just under retail for 6-7/10 condition obsidians? outsole worn to heck, mesh got yellowing, heel liner torn from wear. 

need help on two things.  

1. found some color matched laces for the quats.  what do ya'll think, yay or nay?

2. would ya'll pay just under retail for 6-7/10 condition obsidians? outsole worn to heck, mesh got yellowing, heel liner torn from wear. 
I like those laces dude

need help on two things.  

1. White laces look cleaner but rock the ones you like more.

2. Hell no! I'm not a fan of used shoes especially if they're beat to death and the heel is torn up. Keep searching. I wouldn't pay $15 for someone's nasty beaten up shoes.

need help on two things.  

I personally think a lighter shade of orange would fit better. Also because you've got a lot of lace stuffed at the top, bit too much for me.
That last sentence doesn't sound like 6-7/10 to me.
I don't think I'd ever buy shoes in described condition. Who knows what previous owners have done to them. Walked in poo, wore them in bed, whatever. No thanks. :tongue:

idk, but these dont look right.  plus 225 BIN.  what do yall think?  i cant see the inside of the insoles but these dont look like theres the swooshing graphic. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom