THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just nice pairs sorry if I was flooding, wasn't my intention...
personally i dont mind it.  we need more discussion in here on just more than new releases.  new releases is all space garbage anyway, so id rather talk about glory day pairs.  id rather talk about how to go about finding an unfindable pair than the latest color way in some one piece fly wire moccasin hyperfuse merril patagonia water shoe looking am 1. 

Just nice pairs sorry if I was flooding, wasn't my intention...
personally i dont mind it.  we need more discussion in here on just more than new releases.  new releases is all space garbage anyway, so id rather talk about glory day pairs.  id rather talk about how to go about finding an unfindable pair than the latest color way in some one piece fly wire moccasin hyperfuse merril patagonia water shoe looking am 1. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I know how intimidating it can be to try and post in here with some of the dudes in here having everything under the sun, and do not take anything as being inclusive or elitist, but keep in mind not even the dudes who have all the kicks in the flicks post them back to back. Spread it out and youll be good. I like looking as well.

No problem I must have been monomaniac in some way

EDIT : However it wasn't intimidation but enthusiasm because I only got one, so there is a lot to do with this model...

Last edited:
I got ya, there is quite a bit to love about the air max 1. It is just enthusiasm without moderation can seem fanatical. Thanks for sharing the enthusiasm!

Looks good there. Can u bless us with pics without filter please

Back
Top Bottom