THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

cant believe i didnt catch the clear air bag in the fakes. 

the Ns are too big on the fakes.

missing swooshing graphic on the insole. 

Last edited:
Pull the trigger bro lol even though it's a half size smaller than what you've wanted
stop being a bad influence!  when i started collecting the first time around in 05 or so, i gave zero Fs about size.  id pull the insoles out or doubled them in to make it work.  i was rocking samples like tomorrow was going to end.  i cant get with that anymore, and sticking to my TTS helps me avoid aimlessly spending.  which is what 10 years ago me wouldve done with your encouragement.

@DonJuanM  not for nothing, but the og color was actually pretty dope.  

Last edited:
I appreciate your zeal homey. Its nice to see someone's wearing this stuff.
tongue.gif
happy.gif
 randomly came across them, i havent liked anything from nike lately so thought what the hell

Random question but do you guys think we'll be seeing a retro OG of the air max 1 next year? I mean it would be the 30th anniversary of the air max 1.

Random question but do you guys think we'll be seeing a retro OG of the air max 1 next year? I mean it would be the 30th anniversary of the air max 1.
if so, i hope we see another varsity blue.  or make a mens version of the 2011 release og yellow.  id be on board for that.  id hope they dont do another og sport red since one came out last year (correct)?  id also be happy with:

chilis

obsidians

graphites

or a mesh version of forest greens

Last edited:
 They're very funky to say the least..ppl didn't know how to make an ID in 2006 haha. But gotta love the shape! The mesh and sole are actually a weird like gold or something almost
Not bad :smile:

Bit of cleaning up to do and ill do the other one tomorrow
Very nice work

Last edited:
if so, i hope we see another varsity blue.  or make a mens version of the 2011 release og yellow.  id be on board for that.  id hope they dont do another og sport red since one came out last year (correct)?  id also be happy with:

chilis
obsidians
graphites
or a mesh version of forest greens

I think the last time OG reds came out was in 2012. (Correct if I'm wrong) but yeah forest greens would be fantastic

Back
Top Bottom