THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

if so, i hope we see another varsity blue.  or make a mens version of the 2011 release og yellow.  id be on board for that.  id hope they dont do another og sport red since one came out last year (correct)?  id also be happy with:

chilis
obsidians
graphites
or a mesh version of forest greens

I think the last time OG reds came out was in 2012. (Correct if I'm wrong) but yeah forest greens would be fantastic
I think it was late 2012/early 2013 in what Nike called the OG pack.

The pack consisted of the following:
AM1 sport red
AM90 infrared
AM95 neon green
AM97 silver bullet

There was a second wave a few months later in 2013. We only got 2 AMs as far as I remember.

AM1 obsidian
AM90 laser blue

The varsity blue retroed around that time I think. But it was inly available in GS sizes.

So in love with this!!

bored so i decided to attempt to reshape.  first time, so worked on some essentials. hard to tell from this shot, but left is reshaped, right not.  

heres a shot of both finished.

Last edited:
Yeah its a minimal look. I tried to do mine yesterday and messed it up. Burnt the end a bit. Won't be doing that again

Use a damp towel and dont hold the iron on there too long for each pass. You will hear the towel hissing,when it stops making the hissing noise it is too dry and could burn. But take multiple passes and take your time. My glow in darks were the worst but everything else as far as mudgaurd material was ok.

Last edited:
Anyone unhappy/disappointed with their htm ID? My friend took a flick of my pair (delivered to his place) and they look way off IMO. Materials look real rubbery.

Anyone unhappy/disappointed with their htm ID? My friend took a flick of my pair (delivered to his place) and they look way off IMO. Materials look real rubbery.
HF materials are supposed to look like that lol, if you aint happy with them

you should stick with the traditional iDs with normal materials like suede and leather etc

So you haven't even seen them in person and you're ready to ship them back?

Materials look consistent with all HF htm I've seen

lol wait till they are in your hand before you judge. I LOVE my HTM IDs. Literally wore them for like 5 days in a row.

So you haven't even seen them in person and you're ready to ship them back?

Materials look consistent with all HF htm I've seen

lol wait till they are in your hand before you judge. I LOVE my HTM IDs. Literally wore them for like 5 days in a row.

True. Yall are right I shouldn't rush. See them in person before passing judgement. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'll post more when I have in hand!

i messed up my all red htms a bit, accidentally scuffed them on my car, cleaned themn up a bit but then the white fabric from the mesh part came through. I attempted to shave it with a razor half asleep and sliced a white part in them. So anyone know what the closest angelus match is to University Red?

i messed up my all red htms a bit, accidentally scuffed them on my car, cleaned themn up a bit but then the white fabric from the mesh part came through. I attempted to shave it with a razor half asleep and sliced a white part in them. So anyone know what the closest angelus match is to University Red?
so hard to tell by names and pics.  i just copped 2 diff shades of what i thought might be a "gum" color.  both are closer to light or pale grey.  in a quick search, this is my feedback.  

convention and logic says: fire red

but by way of visual acuity, i say this is closer despite it being named chili red, which you would think would be the above, or even darker. 

so hard to tell by names and pics.  i just copped 2 diff shades of what i thought might be a "gum" color.  both are closer to light or pale grey.  in a quick search, this is my feedback.  

convention and logic says: fire red

but by way of visual acuity, i say this is closer despite it being named chili red, which you would think would be the above, or even darker. 
Ordered the chill red thanks mna, that looks the best option. Surprised they dont have an exact match for university red.

Back
Top Bottom