THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Came in today. Not the best shape but these will most likely end up as semi beaters anyway.

What is this though? A shadow of the shoelace? I was outside for about 30 minutes, moved my shoelace and it was darker underneath. And stayed that way.

I just got the color change's. I am about to hit them with jason mark repel, anyone hit theirs yet. Im worried that the waterproofer might keep them from changing to blue.

@unseen all 87's or a mix of different air maxes?
no, all diff types.  this month was all grey sneakers.  last month was snapchat viewers pick. the month before that was random lottery selection.   next month i think ima do august runners month.  sometimes its hard to choose what sneakers to wear and i try to audit all my sneakers.  otherwise i'll just wear og varsity blues everyday.  haha. 
Nice pair!
thank you fam. 

so at the end the UV light trick is a lil bit useless, better you charge them under the normal daylight

actually not true, if you put a uv ight on them, they get as dark as the og blue we're used to.
however, i only used my iphone light, so that royal blue color was only about .25"
that being said, i was outside when i did it, and the royal blue dot lasted for a few minutes.

no, all diff types.  this month was all grey sneakers.  last month was snapchat viewers pick. the month before that was random lottery selection.   next month i think ima do august runners month.  sometimes its hard to choose what sneakers to wear and i try to audit all my sneakers.  otherwise i'll just wear og varsity blues everyday.  haha. 

thank you fam. 

I had no idea picking a pair of shoes to wear was such a production. No flames. Just seems like a ton of work.

I had no idea picking a pair of shoes to wear was such a production. No flames. Just seems like a ton of work.
yeah no worries.  im saying if you leave it to me, ima beat up 5 pairs.  prob being all am1s.  making it such an ordeal ensures i wear all my sneakers.  i didnt spend thousands of dollars to let them sit and fall apart.  we all have sneakers we wont wear unless we're forced to, and you know them joints aint selling. ie. my court force low ryo skywalkers.

yeah no worries.  im saying if you leave it to me, ima beat up 5 pairs.  prob being all am1s.  making it such an ordeal ensures i wear all my sneakers.  i didnt spend thousands of dollars to let them sit and fall apart.  we all have sneakers we wont wear unless we're forced to, and you know them joints aint selling. ie. my court force low ryo skywalkers.
lol, I worn mine once and that 3m creased like a bee. Stay motivated, those pendy's are nice.

Back
Top Bottom