THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah, Essentials have asways been TTS, WHILE Pendleton's seem to run slightly big.
Example: I wear a size 13 in all AM1....except Pendelton's.
12.5 fits great, but 13 still works.
i still stay TTS in pendletons.  only am1 to run big in the history of my owning am1s are the 2016 safaris.  them joints is like row boats on my feet in a TTS. 

Something else to keep in mind with Paypal, too, is not to split payments. You split a payment up into two parts or more and your buyer protection goes out the window. I mean thankfully I was covered by my CC company for a recent purchase I made that went sour, but I definitely wouldn't take the chance again.

just came in today, Was able to get the black pair of kumquat for $80 sale price
t8nbl0.jpg

sorry to sound like a newb but what sites are best for release dates and info on these? My girl loves this model and id like to pick her up some in the future, maybe a pair for me too haha

sorry to sound like a newb but what sites are best for release dates and info on these? My girl loves this model and id like to pick her up some in the future, maybe a pair for me too haha
Niketalk. There a bunch of different sneaker blogs out there, but for the collective of contributors in here, niketalk.
true.  heads def reference sneakernews, sneakerbar, complex, hypebeast and and some others.  but niketalk is the most thorough.  

The AM1 silhouette is struggling this year. This has to be one of the slowest years man. 
also true.  cant even think of any off the top of my head...

safaris

cx (if you can even include that)

phantoms?

bhm?

kumquat/bonsai

Think it has anything to do with people supporting the ultra transition at all?
it has nothing to do with people supporting the Ultra tech shoes, its more like that the Nike AM1 design department is slacking, bringing out crappy cws and pumping shoes out with low qualtity materials, what lacks to satisfying the requirements from the AM1 collectors in the shoegame, aka people like you and me that are here hanging out at this forum, but since the people here are the minority of the overall AM1 consumers Nike could care less about us, they are already throwing a big fat middlefinger at us by not giving us traditional AM1s with the upper and toebox shape the same as the AM1 hyperfuse
sick.gif

mean.gif

And a perfectly square toe comes free with every pair to help you kick stuff without ruining the shape

Back
Top Bottom