THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

True Blue Bespokes (not mine)

You have some smooth arms bro - no homo ha
the trick to that my friend...  is to find yourself 2 asian parents.  
glasses.gif

i wish i could grow a beard.  couldnt do it to save my life.  just rocking with the whiskers when i dont shave.  
mean.gif

It looks like the bespokes use a 1/2 size or more too small midsole. I feel like that's the reason they are so boxy on the front. Nice colorway though.

the trick to that my friend...  is to find yourself 2 asian parents.  8)

i wish i could grow a beard.  couldnt do it to save my life.  just rocking with the whiskers when i dont shave.  :smh:

Nah fam. You saving money but not buying hella razors and shaving cream. :lol:

Wish I had less facial hair.

You guys know where I can score a pair of these:

I'd love to get this exact colorway, if it's still available.

You guys know where I can score a pair of these:

I'd love to get this exact colorway, if it's still available.

I'm afraid you won't be able to. These were the Pendleton ID options of 2014 I believe. Only place you might get lucky is eBay. But it will be hard to find that exact model in your exact size

Damn. Alright. I guess I'll (probably to no avail) keep an eye out on the bay. Thanks.
Dont sweat though, for 2014 and 2015 Nike allowed us to ID the Air max1 with pendleton options. My guess is around november ish they will bring it back again, and wool has been an option for the passed two years as well. So hang in there till winter

I'm new to all this, so not sure what ID really means. They allowed you to do what exactly? Ask for (or create/customize) that exact makeup?

I'm new to all this, so not sure what ID really means. They allowed you to do what exactly? Ask for (or create/customize) that exact makeup?

That's exactly what it is. You can customize your own pair (based on current options/materials). The pair you posted was from the fall/winter when Pendleton options were available.

www.nikeid.com

Back
Top Bottom