THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've been looking for these in a size 10 the past week and had no luck. Can anyone assist me searching. I called Nike CS and some Nike factory stores and they couldn't find it for me. 705297-106 is the style code but when I googled it, a different upper material comes up

Last edited:
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essential 819476-106 EM Varsity Red White. The style code you have is for the ultra moires.

Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essential 819476-106 EM Varsity Red White. The style code you have is for the ultra moires.
I thought these were ultra moires cuz of the sole but I didn't think of essentials. Thanks, I googled it and it comes out exactly what you said.

Last edited:
Yooo NT Fam so I haven't bought a pair of AM1s since 2008 and I have no idea how they fit anymore. I bought mine in a size 9.5 at the time and they fit great but for some reason I'm weary that the sizing has changed on AM1s since then. Can anybody help your boy out with some size reviews on 2016 Air Max 1s?

Does anyone know style codes or official release dates yet? I thought it was supposed to be the last week in July???

My wife and I are going to NYC later this year. She suggested I do a Bespoke as a Xmas present from her. F'in love that woman. Anyways, I don't even know where to start. I know I can't get access to the materials and colors early so is there anything at all that I can do to prep? Like I don't want to get one thing in my head and then not be able to do it. Do you just show up and wing it in a 2 hour appointment? I mean damn I can spend 2 hours just on NikeID and they have like 1/10th of the options.

On that note, what direction would you guys go? Super loud with colors and textures like velvet, shag, etc or very conservative/classic with mesh/leather/wool in neutral colors?

Not sure what happened but that link takes me to an article about an obnoxious rapper with Roshe knockoffs on a boost sole.
Haha - well that style code on that link isn't right because its the code for the OG ultra essentials....just funny how they should be dropping in 10 days and we havent seen anything on them yet.

My wife and I are going to NYC later this year. She suggested I do a Bespoke as a Xmas present from her. F'in love that woman. Anyways, I don't even know where to start. I know I can't get access to the materials and colors early so is there anything at all that I can do to prep? Like I don't want to get one thing in my head and then not be able to do it. Do you just show up and wing it in a 2 hour appointment? I mean damn I can spend 2 hours just on NikeID and they have like 1/10th of the options.

On that note, what direction would you guys go? Super loud with colors and textures like velvet, shag, etc or very conservative/classic with mesh/leather/wool in neutral colors?
You get 2 hours, over 455 options to choose from. I HIGHLY suggest having a gameplan when going in there. I made a mock up myself, went in there and became a little kid in a candy shop and totally made some atrocious piece of **** (well the render was at least, prob would have been better than some of the bespokes Ive seen haha) - I ended up being in there for nearly 4 hours because no one was after me. But I kinda got the shaft in a sense....you see there is no "Nike iD website" for bespoke that you plan on for 2 hours, one of the consultants will create a photoshop render as you pick everything out. Usually the mac he is workin on is connected to a TV monitor so you can see it....the day I went in, my consultant was sick, so he didn't feel like hooking anything up. So I was making my shoe, and got to look at the back of a damn mac book pro for like an hour while two dudes kept saying "man these are dope' and then they turned it around to show me and I was like "man....Idk" haha. Needless to say I told them I didn't like it and went to my OG plan and they turned out awesome.

You'll walk in there, he'll show you all the materials in the drawers and ask you if you have a general idea, colors or materials. Then you'll layout all the materials in the colors the you like on the table on go from there....I think there are 64 parts of the shoe you can change.

PM me if you want some help setting up the appointment, or even having me make a rough render for you possibly to take in there. 

Last edited:
Last edited:

You get 2 hours, over 455 options to choose from. I HIGHLY suggest having a gameplan when going in there. I made a mock up myself, went in there and became a little kid in a candy shop and totally made some atrocious piece of **** (well the render was at least, prob would have been better than some of the bespokes Ive seen haha) - I ended up being in there for nearly 4 hours because no one was after me. But I kinda got the shaft in a sense....you see there is no "Nike iD website" for bespoke that you plan on for 2 hours, one of the consultants will create a photoshop render as you pick everything out. Usually the mac he is workin on is connected to a TV monitor so you can see it....the day I went in, my consultant was sick, so he didn't feel like hooking anything up. So I was making my shoe, and got to look at the back of a damn mac book pro for like an hour while two dudes kept saying "man these are dope' and then they turned it around to show me and I was like "man....Idk" haha. Needless to say I told them I didn't like it and went to my OG plan and they turned out awesome.

You'll walk in there, he'll show you all the materials in the drawers and ask you if you have a general idea, colors or materials. Then you'll layout all the materials in the colors the you like on the table on go from there....I think there are 64 parts of the shoe you can change.

PM me if you want some help setting up the appointment, or even having me make a rough render for you possibly to take in there. 
Really appreciate the info. And yea, your experience is what I'm afraid of. Just material overload and not able to see it all put together. I'm afraid I'll have an idea to somewhat re-create Jordan 5 Metallic into an AM1 and then find out they don't have the 3M tongue. I'd be crushed and back to ground zero. Or a Cherrywood to find out they don't have the carpet looking material on the swoosh. I've seen a lot of really nice weathered leather and wool materials. Might stick to something along those lines.

Yea we've seen that article, its from June.....Tha'ts the ONLY article that has given a style code and possible date. That was from June. The style code is not correct, and no one has dropped any more additional info yet this month. I'm beginning to think they'll be an August drop. 
I don't know what's going on haha. I just called Nike and the girl game me these style codes: 843387 101, 843387 301, 843387 401, 843387 601, and 843387 701. They drop on 7/28... but her computer shows it as a women's release.

This site shows them as womens too.

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-101.html

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-301.html

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-401.html

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-601.html

Good news here, though. Finishline has them listed as a men's 7/28 release.

http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom