THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

There's a new evolution of the Air Max 1 feature on Nike's crap app. Looks like the hype train for the Flyknits has left the station.
I can't seem to find it anywhere?

EDIT: Nevermind...I misread what you said, I thought it was info in reguards to the Flyknits, didn't know it was just the evolution piece. 

Finishline is dropping SEVEN colorways of the AM1 Flyknit on 7/28 for those interested.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to imagine
tongue.gif
I'm scooping the OG and prob the blk/white  - neeed some AM1 to rock when the weather is meh or when I want that flyknit comfort haha

I can't seem to find it anywhere?

EDIT: Nevermind...I misread what you said, I thought it was info in reguards to the Flyknits, didn't know it was just the evolution piece. 

Finishline is dropping SEVEN colorways of the AM1 Flyknit on 7/28 for those interested.
What are the seven? I posted this the other day after talking to Nike. I like the red/white but that's it from that list. Would like a blue/white.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dblplay1212  

I don't know what's going on haha. I just called Nike and the girl game me these style codes: 843387 101, 843387 301, 843387 401, 843387 601, and 843387 701. They drop on 7/28... but her computer shows it as a women's release.

This site shows them as womens too.

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-101.html

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-301.html

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-401.html

https://www.everysize.com/nike-w-air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-sneaker-843387-601.html

Good news here, though. Finishline has them listed as a men's 7/28 release.

I don't think there's a proper thread for this and I spend more time here than anywhere so....... what no show socks to y'all use? I've been using Stomper Joe and wanted to see if there were better options out there. The SJ are around $17 for a 3 pack. Anything better that's not super expensive?

What are the seven? I posted this the other day after talking to Nike. I like the red/white but that's it from that list. Would like a blue/white.
-WOLF GREY/WOLF GREY/DARK GREY/WHITE

-WHITE/BLACK/BLACK

-WHITE/UNIVERSITY RED/PURE PLATINUM/COOL GREY/WOLF GREY/BLACK

-VOLTAGE GREEN/WHITE/LUCID GREEN

-DARK OBSIDIAN/WHITE/RACER BLUE/PHOTO BLUE

-BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE/UNIVERSITY RED

-VOLT/WHITE/ELECTRIC GREEN

I don't think there's a proper thread for this and I spend more time here than anywhere so....... what no show socks to y'all use? I've been using Stomper Joe and wanted to see if there were better options out there. The SJ are around $17 for a 3 pack. Anything better that's not super expensive?
I need to invest in some new ones, I just have been rocking some walmart **** I got months ago on vaca bc I didn't pack any haha. But man I'm 28 and everytime I think about ankle socks I think about everyday in gym class in middle school...kids these days have NO idea how good they got it lol

-WHITE/BLACK/BLACK

-VOLTAGE GREEN/WHITE/LUCID GREEN

-VOLT/WHITE/ELECTRIC GREEN

I need to invest in some new ones, I just have been rocking some walmart **** I got months ago on vaca bc I didn't pack any haha. But man I'm 28 and everytime I think about ankle socks I think about everyday in gym class in middle school...kids these days have NO idea how good they got it lol
Haha I remember that look. Now they have these

They look fairy as hell in pics but they get the job done. It truly looks like you are sockless.

As for the flyknits, these have my attention:

Hopefully pics come out soon.

I've gone through lots of different options and finally settled on Stance's no-show. I wear Prestos a lot which have a lower ankle cut and they aren't visible.

As for the flyknits, these have my attention:

Hopefully pics come out soon.
Here's 5 of the 7

Last edited:
I think this guy was taken to a hospital after posing with a hliarious toepush like that.
Thinking he the man but this is just next level laughable. Getting more and more fed up with all the clowns that come floating to the surface past few years.

I think this guy was taken to a hospital after posing with a hliarious toepush like that.
Thinking he the man but this is just next level laughable. Getting more and more fed up with all the clowns that come floating to the surface past few years.
At first I read that and thought they had actually gone to the hospital for doing a toepush in the past or some ****, like he fell off some stairs or something. Some of the stuff dudes do for IG pictures man...I'm all for nice clean pics and all but, getting on top of a building and holding your feet out...come on.

At first I read that and thought they had actually gone to the hospital for doing a toepush in the past or some ****, like he fell off some stairs or something. Some of the stuff dudes do for IG pictures man...I'm all for nice clean pics and all but, getting on top of a building and holding your feet out...come on.
you do what you gotta do to get them internet likes. you wouldn't do the same?

I want those OG red flyknits and the white/black ones too.  Nike has got my attention again with these.  

you do what you gotta do to get them internet likes. you wouldn't do the same?
I have real friends and I'm married haha. 

I dig the pictures, don't get me wrong they look dope - but sometimes I wonder what all trouble  they went through to get it haha

Last edited:
These are a problem if they're that shape (minus that arching his feet inside the shoe for the pics).

Problem is Kobe 3Ds drop 27th here which I must have. And 4 of these CW drop the next day.

I'm also suss on the colour, I swear the contrast is turned way up on that pic of the toe scrunch. So the red pops. But I have a feeling it's duller in real life.

If it's a bright as that, and the shape is good, I gotta have them.

Back
Top Bottom