THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

All those pairs with flyknit mudguards......won't release. They went with hyperfuse instead 
mean.gif

Here is what designer Ben Yun said...

While the pixelated iteration underscored the idea of innovative nostalgia, the team felt it could move closer to the original design lines of the Air Max 1 while further refining the design. Looking to capture a sharper appearance true to the first edition of the icon, the process moved forward with a knit upper and a Hyperfuse mudguard. “We had to use Hyperfuse to give it that line…the most iconic Air Max 1 line,” Yun expressed. The added Hyperfuse overlay created additional support and structure, while also providing the ideal line.

Last edited:

It def looks like the right size....but that gold mudguard is a little too loud for me...I'm wondering how much of these are samples or how many will drop
I agree. I dont know if I can rock a gold mudguard, but hopefully that could mean other colorways will a jewel swoosh.

What if they bring a bunch of older colors in the flyknit? 

Greystone

Chilis

Curries?

0_0

I agree. I dont know if I can rock a gold mudguard, but hopefully that could mean other colorways will a jewel swoosh.

What if they bring a bunch of older colors in the flyknit? 

Greystone

Chilis

Curries?

0_0
Wonder if they'll hit iD.....

Oi! I roll in cuffed pants!!

But I like the way it shows the shoe off.

But of a trend over here.
Lol no offense Modzilla, but this is why I always called pinrolled/joggers pants, "attention whor-e" pants. People are practically yelling, "HEY EVERYONE!! LOOK AT MY SHOES!!!" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Lol no offense Modzilla, but this is why I always called pinrolled/joggers pants, "attention whor-e" pants. People are practically yelling, "HEY EVERYONE!! LOOK AT MY SHOES!!!"
I have never pinrolled, I will do a normnal cuff - but few of my nice selvedge denims have a tappered ankle so it does the job for me 

Hmm so $320 on the black/white/grey and the Oreos AND ID on the same day? That's cruel Nike, but take my money.

SAME DAY!? Holy! Nike goin all out for this. I wonder what colors the will give us.

Repped on the info my homie
Yup, I am stoked....I am trying to get more info from my buddy who has a connect. He had told me the info earlier today and then I saw that iG post as well
I feel like we'll get limited on the multiCW. let's hope
not
One can hope...would be dope if we can do flyknit mudguard too....but thats wishful thinking 

Back
Top Bottom