THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I kind of liked the flyknit mudguard. 
Agreed - they look fine on that crazy orange/green multi pair....but I can see what theyre talking about on the OG pair with the contrast and it looking kind of pixelated or something 

I've got my fingers crossed for teal and orange and multi to be on iD. 

Damn, $160 is not bad at all

Can you cart 2 things at one time on SNKRS? I have a coupon I'd like to use on both pair of these that I want.

Don't see how that would be a bad idea?

Stop being bitter Modus. I know you coppin all colors of the FKs 

Don't mind him. Happiness is not his strong suit.

Damn, $160 is not bad at all, count me in.

$160 is not good either. These shouldn't be more than $140. Nike and Adidas have people brainwashed with their insane prices these days. I get it when their newest models geared at performance are priced higher but this is a lifestyle shoe with touches of modern tech. These aren't meant for actual running.

Last edited:
Don't mind him. Happiness is not his strong suit.
$160 is not good either. These shouldn't be more than $140. Nike and Adidas have people brainwashed with their insane prices these days. I get it when their newest models geared at performance are priced higher but this is a lifestyle shoe with touches of modern tech. These aren't meant for actual running.
Cool, don't buy them then. Don't come in here and poo poo on my party, though.

Thanks.

Cool, don't buy them then. Don't come in here and poo poo on my party, though.

Thanks.

:rofl: Wasn't trying to "poo poo on your party". I just think some of the non-performance prices are getting outta' hand. The Spiridons are a perfect example. 20 year old tech - $175 price tag. I'll be picking the OG red colorway up next week just like many in here. Other colors will have to be on discount though.

Last edited:
My buddy at the local FNL at the mall just sent me a pic of the white/blk pair in the back stock room. So no need to worry about not being able to scoop them because of SNKRS - he said I can come in and peep them today so I'll see whats good!

roll.gif
Wasn't trying to "poo poo on your party". I just think some of the non-performance prices are getting outta' hand. The Spiridons are a perfect example. 20 year old tech - $175 price tag. I'll be picking the OG red colorway up next week just like many in here. Other colors will have to be on discount though.
Yea they shouldn't be that high but they know people will pay it so we are our own worst enemy. I'll pick up the red/white/grey and the Oreo and they can keep the rest.

Back
Top Bottom