THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sorry didn't see anyone posted the pics already, I'm at a restaurant with bad service haha. But def stoked on the fact that I can make atleast one pair of iDs that I'll def be ordering!

Definitely gonna cop that OG especially for that reason. I also came across these on IG
2z4d9bl.jpg

I wish they were just releasing that as a USA release bc even though it's an ID, I'm not changing a thing. Just paying more for what they designed. You got me this time, Nike.

Yeah, the Flyknits are looking super fresh. Definitely going for the OG color way and possibly (most likely) the grey's....as well a ID build.

need help from my euro friends on NT.  

waiting on a package from postNL and the tracking says "Shipment available at collection location."  i have not received a delivery notification card, and dont know where said location is at.  anyone know who postNL works with once it reaches the states?  or how do i go about tracking my package down?  thanks guys. 

need help from my euro friends on NT.  

waiting on a package from postNL and the tracking says "Shipment available at collection location."  i have not received a delivery notification card, and dont know where said location is at.  anyone know who postNL works with once it reaches the states?  or how do i go about tracking my package down?  thanks guys. 

Sounds dumb but has he taken his tracking number and tried plugging it into USPS site or any others? Sometimes that works for me.

In other news...Mayor shows us here how you can burn and throw away $1,000...

Last edited:
Definitely some sleepers on the baY this week. Proof that steals can still happen...$110 for 2004 redwoods on eBay this week (this was an accepted offer originally they were $150 or something I think) - been after these for a minute! Pretty similar to Dirty Denim and wash pack.

Last edited:
Sounds dumb but has he taken his tracking number and tried plugging it into USPS site or any others? Sometimes that works for me.

genius idea.  or I'm a dummy. 

did so and found that it was at usps.  rolled through and picked it up.  thanks boss.

@Modus47  thanks for helping out as well.  dude might be a grump, but his heart is in the right place.

genius idea.  or I'm a dummy. 

did so and found that it was at usps.  rolled through and picked it up.  thanks boss.

@Modus47  thanks for helping out as well.  dude might be a grump, but his heart is in the right place.
Haha it happened to me numerous times  - butb no prob bro glad I could help

Back
Top Bottom