THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike ID...just give us a full suede (real suede) option, and lots of colors to work with.
I'll order tons in the same pattern as Milans.
Monotone upper and midsole, bright color for the outsole and lining.
While you're at it, do the same with AM 90 ID.

Dreaming out loud :tongue:

Last edited:
Dang it why......

I was at the post office sending out packages.

Last edited:
They haven't charged my Paypal so I'm feeling that way too

Comes up as $0.00 pending
I think that happens a lot when you order from them.  I remember ordering a pair of their AM Light Easter pack, which still hasnt sold out and my paypal order was pending for a few days after but it eventually went through.

Sorry, had to run and only responded to a few of the 10+ PMs I got, hope most of you got your Size. How much did they come out to after conversion?

If anyone's willing to do me a favor and PM me if you see a US 12 available around the same price, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, had to run and only responded to a few of the 10+ PMs I got, hope most of you got your Size. How much did they come out to after conversion?

If anyone's willing to do me a favor and PM me if you see a US 12 available around the same price, I'd appreciate it.
Crap. If you had asked yesterday I would have been able to get for you for $140 plus ship from my buddy in Singapore. One of my twitter followers grabbed the second to last 12 yesterday, and they all sold out today. In the future ill let y'all know when my dude in Singapore is about to go grab a bunch, and as long as you get back to me ASAP ill be able to snag one for you.

Thanks, figured they weren'y available yet and were otherwise too expensive from the couple sites that had sold them ($200+). I was surprised to see the up on Size and not happy that 12s were sold out.

Still processing on sns... it's been over 24 hours, but I got a confirmation email... what are my chances?

I think that happens a lot when you order from them.  I remember ordering a pair of their AM Light Easter pack, which still hasnt sold out and my paypal order was pending for a few days after but it eventually went through.

I hope $160 is a steal when they are going for $300+ on eBay which is really the only other option

Just rechecked Size? for the hell of it and a size 8 UK popped back up so I scooped it. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Just hope I'm able to find, or somebody helps me find a US 12 (or US 13 if they made any, don't think so, so gotta settle for US 12)

dam for some reason they still say in stock on size but its just not going through.. got to happy for a minute

Just hope I'm able to find, or somebody helps me find a US 12 (or US 13 if they made any, don't think so, so gotta settle for US 12)

At least according to Size they made a US 13...don't steal my 12, damnit!

I can't lie, I'm tempted to buy a pair and resell because I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a US 12 for that price.

Last edited:
Any orders that are processing from SNS have a 80 percent chance of not going through. Me and 2 of my friends got called from SnS saying that they oversold and that we can wait until tuesday for an update or cancel the order. Canceling the order was better because of the shoes dropping again before tuesday. Just a heads up.

hell yeah

thanks NT

smokin.gif

Am I the only one who's not a fan of the Milans?

I think they'd look much better if they were a darker shade of brown and if the bottom was red or black instead of pink. Then again, I guess they'd end up looking like the Brown Kelp AM1's from a while back if they were. :lol:

Wish I would've copped these...

Lol I thought I was the only one who is not fan of the milans

Thanks to the members who looked out with the info on Size?

A few of y'all helped me out so I paid it forward and was hopefully helpful to those I send info to.

Back
Top Bottom