THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just got mine 
nthat.gif

Me too, homie. When would be an appropriate time to shoot them an email and inquire? I'm getting anxious and jyst want to know my pair is secure

I'm going to email them in like 20 when I get to work. See what's going on. Previous member stated they oversold and aren't refunding or shipping until Tuesday. Prob waiting on a late shipment.

I'm going to email them in like 20 when I get to work. See what's going on. Previous member stated they oversold and aren't refunding or shipping until Tuesday. Prob waiting on a late shipment.
Damn Tuesday is a long time to wait. I don't want to be greedy, but I may have to try for another pair. If I manage to get multiple pairs, I'll be more than willing to look out for NT. Let's hope everything pans out. Can you keep me posted on what they say?

Not that I'm some huge contributor but I did post the (vague at the time) info about the Milans being up on Size...but if anyone can secure a US 12 for around the same price,

Damn Tuesday is a long time to wait. I don't want to be greedy, but I may have to try for another pair. If I manage to get multiple pairs, I'll be more than willing to look out for NT. Let's hope everything pans out. Can you keep me posted on what they say?
That is what I will be doing. I had a feeling SnS would cancel orders... we will see.

ugh still on the hunt for the milans in a US10, and any other shoes from the pack as well :[ halp me out, was at worked and missed so much:[

Stay calm - they haven't even "officially" dropped yet, right?

I got a quick question regarding purchasing from the Euro sites. 

I use a debit card for all my online purchases (college kid with no credit card). Will a debit card work for these releases? Or am I better of using Paypal and having them take the funds from my Bank account.

I prefer Paypal when possible because sometimes making intl purchases triggers your the suspicious activity protection on your CC and they freeze you as a precaution. By the time you straighten in out, a hyped item is gone. That said, sometimes some Euro sites don't process paypal for me.

SnS said my order should be fine. Try emailing them. I'm still going to be grabbing them somewhere else just in case.

Not that I'm some huge contributor but I did post the (vague at the time) info about the Milans being up on Size...but if anyone can secure a US 12 for around the same price, <$175, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't look like I'll be able to get online for when they're actually supposed to release everywhere else.
check PM

SnS said my order should be fine. Try emailing them. I'm still going to be grabbing them somewhere else just in case.

Good news bro. Mine from SNS have been shipped and according to UPS tracking have left Sweden but won't be delivered until next Thursday which is a long time to wait to see if SNS have come through. I just don't trust any site that publicly admits on its own site that it oversells limited releases because its servers can't cope with demand. Therefore still going to try and secure a back up from a trusted UK seller at a reasonable price. That was going to be Size until they came early and someone on here gave it away to lurkers, resellers and hype beasts alike! Too many beasts on this limited release to be publishing links, I think the PM system would be a better way of sharing that info on this one. Milans have become JB hype. Lets try to keep this thread going down the route of JB ones line Rosche has.

dam that drop date page says they availabale at jd sports but nothing.. i was up early thinking it was the 30th smh..

dam that drop date page says they availabale at jd sports but nothing.. i was up early thinking it was the 30th smh..
I have emailed and facebook messaged JD Sports, I will PM you when I hear back.  All I know is they are releasing at some time today online, but no set time. 

Back
Top Bottom