THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did anyone getting tracking info from SNS once their order was marked as shipped? I still haven't received mine but it says shipped. Idk how to feel 
ohwell.gif

ugh still on the hunt for the milans in a US10, and any other shoes from the pack as well :[ halp me out, was at worked and missed so much:[

I was in the gym a little too long...missed out.  That price was a steal compared to all this 200 euro talk

Just grabbed the black/cool grey/anthracite/orange am's from fnl using some wc rewards. Nike is absolutely killing me this year, I want to buy most of the am1s I've seen.

I see size? has alot of pissed of customers, because said they weren't dropping online 'til Saturday. I hope they honor ppls orders and not cancel em....

I got a quick question regarding purchasing from the Euro sites. 

I use a debit card for all my online purchases (college kid with no credit card). Will a debit card work for these releases? Or am I better of using Paypal and having them take the funds from my Bank account.

I got a quick question regarding purchasing from the Euro sites. 

I use a debit card for all my online purchases (college kid with no credit card). Will a debit card work for these releases? Or am I better of using Paypal and having them take the funds from my Bank account.

Id use Paypal because they might charge conversion fees going straight through debit plus it's easier to be protected with Paypal

If something goes wrong with debit the dispute will be a ***** and you'll have to most likely sign an affidavit to get the process completed which takes like 2-3 months to get your funds back

Last edited:
Id use Paypal because they might charge conversion fees going straight through debit plus it's easier to be protected with Paypal

If something goes wrong with debit the dispute will be a ***** and you'll have to most likely sign an affidavit to get the process completed which takes like 2-3 months to get your funds back
When you use paypal with Euro sites, do you have that money in your Paypal account? Or do you have it set up where it charges your credit card/bank account when your paypal account is $0? 

I never hold a Paypal balance, I always just have paypal automatically withdraw the funds from my bank account. I guess my question is, will I be okay using this method on the Euro sites? I heard so many horror stories with Euro Sites becoming a HUGE headache

You don't need any balance in your papal. They will take money from your bank account, but they use their conversion rate rather than the bank's.

When you use paypal with Euro sites, do you have that money in your Paypal account? Or do you have it set up where it charges your credit card/bank account when your paypal account is $0? 

I never hold a Paypal balance, I always just have paypal automatically withdraw the funds from my bank account. I guess my question is, will I be okay using this method on the Euro sites? I heard so many horror stories with Euro Sites becoming a HUGE headache

You can definitely have Paypal transfer funds directly from your bank account. I think what people are trying to say is that as long as you're using PayPal as your method of payment you should be good in the event anything happens; as opposed to paying directly from your debit/credit card

I never keep money in Paypal, I have my PNC checking, Amex and Paypal MasterCard linked

You should be fine just having Paypal take the money from your debit card

Repped to all, thanks fellas. Just wanted to take the necessary precautions and do my homework beforehand so I'm not left with a huge headache. Definitely not trying to have my funds in limbo for weeks

What's funny is FNL will hold your funds longer on failed purchase attempts than any euro site ever will lol

Been on this forum since the beginning, I'm a true nt'er no lurking. Can I get some help on a full size run of the Milans.

wow, that size deal was perfect.  congrats to those who copped.   hope i can pull it off.  gotta stay on top of things though... first caliroots now size switching up times.  quick strike for real lol

i was told by a NIKETOWN employee that they are slated to drop this weekend

the reason why i kind of actually believe it is because there has been a few examples of sneakers dropping that are not on nikestores official calendar

the roshe run fb were never on the list and they dropped out of nowhere

so just keep an eye out

ima keep a eye out cause i was just on ebay and someone from new york had a sz 11 up for sale so who knows fam!!

First time ever I have been stiched up by Size. Changing the goalposts. Don't say Saturday and then go on Thursday night. Expect that from the arrogance of CT, End and Hanon but not from Size they are normally above all that. And of course as soon as the link is publicly posted on here - it's over (rolls eyes). Oh well at least I have a Size store only 10 minutes walk from my office so still get a physical chance. Congrats to all those that copped for such a good price.

Back
Top Bottom