THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thanks @Mrphist  for the rep on my BHMs but also i hate you!!! for posting those seersuckers, seeing as i got played out of them by that shady seller swoosh.on.the.side.  i guess i shouldve seen it coming since it wouldve been a super steal at the 140 he agreed on. 
mean.gif

them og reds looking proper.  its the clean lines they keep.  the rest of them have an slightly indistinguishable quarter which just ruins it for me.  had the oreos just kept a clean toe box and clean break at the quarter, it would be ill.  but then it wouldnt be called oreo, maybe a graphite version. 

Ordered my version of the USA Flyknit AM1s, closer to the original:

Those are my next....for sure. I couldn't stand it if those iD's got away from me.
These AM1's have lit a flame once again. I really like where Nike is taking this classic to.
I know some don't, but the AM1 must move on and evolve. I'm glad they have kept one of the best shoes in the history of sneakers in their thoughts and plans for the future.
This is truly a good year for Air Max 1. They have evolved quite nicely.

Those are my next....for sure. I couldn't stand it if those iD's got away from me.
These AM1's have lit a flame once again. I really like where Nike is taking this classic to.
I know some don't, but the AM1 must move on and evolve. I'm glad they have kept one of the best shoes in the history of sneakers in their thoughts and plans for the future.
This is truly a good year for Air Max 1. They have evolved quite nicely.
i agree with ^^^.  what was even remotely good about this year, safake-i's?  <-- thats my little twist on non atmos fake safaris.  
tongue.gif
  i have a pair, but meh...  those garbage iron 87s?  yeah those were so good, heads on here paid 200 bucks for them, only to rub off the 87 so they could have a pair of essentials they couldve picked up for 60 bucks.  bonsais and kumquats were underwhelming. still on the fence about phantoms. the 6 was a flop in layout. and every essential was basic bro status.  the only highlight of 2016 was pendleton which i believe was started in winter of '15.  and now the continuation of space garbage ultra has you feeling 2016 as a banger of am1 years?  i just cant agree with that.  potato/pohtahto i guess.  

Last edited:
I'm not one to comment on shape (that much), but the shape on those Flyknit Ultras is NICE!

I'm itching to pull the trigger on the iDs, but I'm going to wait it out until ebates ups their cashback.

Last edited:
I wish I could wear my air max to the office Lol. Button-up everyday for me. [emoji]128524[/emoji]

I wish I could wear my air max to the office Lol. Button-up everyday for me. [emoji]128524[/emoji]
Business attire all year except for the summer. It's 98 with 80% humidity during the summer so they cut us some slack. My business is all on the phone so I never see a client, too.

Back
Top Bottom