THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Business attire all year except for the summer. It's 98 with 80% humidity during the summer so they cut us some slack. My business is all on the phone so I never see a client, too.

I wear my all black flyknit Max , my boss never noticed so far after a year , ha ha

TTS fellas… I won't recommend going .5 up or down. Going up will have a gap, idk about you guys but it bothers me. Going down was crushing my feet. SO… stick TTS and I have it laced but loose so it won't have to give me pressure

Last edited:
thanks @Mrphist
 for the rep on my BHMs but also i hate you!!! for posting those seersuckers, seeing as i got played out of them by that shady seller swoosh.on.the.side.  i guess i shouldve seen it coming since it wouldve been a super steal at the 140 he agreed on. :smh:

Haha I'm sorry about that my brother. Yeah that dude is shady....don't worry! We will
Find you some pins!

I just went to go try on a pair of the AM1 Flyknits at Nike Running in Toronto, and I had to size down 0.5...

I wear 11 in everything else; Jordans, AF1, Nike Metcon 2, and I got my feet checked by an Podiatrist who confirmed I'm a TTS size 11, yet a lot of people saying the Flyknits are TTS in here. Y'all have wide feet or something? 

Lol. Comfort level on these is insane says the wife. Can't wait till we all start getting our
ID's in boys.

im surprised we havent seen og sole swaps yet.  once that gets to happening, then i'll be interested. 

im surprised we havent seen og sole swaps yet.  once that gets to happening, then i'll be interested. 
I would have no prayer in doing that. What would it cost to have someone do it for me? I'm in Jacksonville, FL. Easy to find someone local or better sending off to someone?

I would have no prayer in doing that. What would it cost to have someone do it for me? I'm in Jacksonville, FL. Easy to find someone local or better sending off to someone?
that i couldnt tell you.  @Mrphist  just sent his curries out for a sole swap i think. maybe hit him up and see.  ima try to sole swap 2 pairs of sneakers i have as soon as i find donors for disco.  if all is successful, id do them for free. 

snkrsfx snkrsfx yeah did USA's true to the OG form and also Patta's but flipped the black sole for gum and did nike air on the back in green to match the swoosh

snkrsfx snkrsfx yeah did USA's true to the OG form and also Patta's but flipped the black sole for gum and did nike air on the back in green to match the swoosh

Hmmm.. I am anxious to see how the Patta's turn out. I'd imagine dope as f***. I'm sure the USA will to.
I like the oreo's but wish I would have just made a iD instead of those....for $40.00 more. I may take them back, I haven't even worn them out yet.

^return the oreo's for sure man. I know they will hit discount in a month or so whereas the id's will be gone forever once they take them down after the olympics I'm assuming.

Perhaps they will, although one of the biggest Finishline in Indianapolis sold out of the big sizes of oreo's before the Reds....that was 2 days ago. Granted, they said they had another shipment coming in that evening, but people are eating these Flyknits up. I'm not so sure there will be a load of Flyknits at the outlets. I know there will most likely be some, but not so sure about a bunch. We'll see. Besides, if they ain't got my size they might as well have none. lol

But yeah, I need to act quickly on the iD's.
This is my favorite shoe in a while. I'm in love with these joints, and I want those USA's real bad. Really looking forward to seeing your Patta's iD's as well.

Last edited:
i'll post em up once they get here. i'm so tempted to make a few more pairs but i copped 3 already between my 2 id's and red's for my wife and then today spent another quick $650 on both the unlimited & multicolored lunar epics and luckily scored on the olympic spiridon's & talaria's as well…..still need to find the OG's in a sz13 for less than $250 and now i'm about to cop the rainbow footscape's that nikelab just released.

waiting on the USA BW's & marina jades to hit discount cause i still need both of those as well lol…..lucky i make good $$ but this summer nike really went in w/the good releases so they've gotten close to 5k out of me this yr already :smh:

it weird cause i'll take a break for a good 6 months and not even care about missing some shoes(missed all the patch releases last yr) then this yr nike just opened the flood gates w/the nostalgia retro's and i've been copping like 5 pairs a month it seems

Last edited:
i'll post em up once they get here. i'm so tempted to make a few more pairs but i copped 3 already between my 2 id's and red's for my wife and then today spent another quick $650 on both the unlimited & multicolored lunar epics and luckily scored on the olympic spiridon's & talaria's as well…..still need to find the OG's in a sz13 for less than $250 and now i'm about to cop the rainbow footscape's that nikelab just released.

waiting on the USA BW's & marina jades to hit discount cause i still need both of those as well lol…..lucky i make good $$ but this summer nike really went in w/the good releases so they've gotten close to 5k out of me this yr already :smh:

it weird cause i'll take a break for a good 6 months and not even care about missing some shoes(missed all the patch releases last yr) then this yr nike just opened the flood gates w/the nostalgia retro's and i've been copping like 5 pairs a month it seems

We literally just got alllll the same shoes nearly hahah I haven't bought anything new in a grip - got all my recent AM1s on trades or from selling older pairs. I feel the same way, nothing interested me and then these last few weeks have been bad news haha.

I got USA IDs, OG reds, MC epic for me and the woman's for the wife and got lucky on the Spiridons today as well.

Nike just took back both those HTM iDs and gave me a full refund on both- very tempted to make the Pattas now haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom