THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Todays wear in the pharmacy...

All the pro tips coming out now. Thanks for sharing.

And nice patches. ^

Last edited:
So... AM1 Delux. I'm at a loss for this one. On one hand, the materials are great. No doubt great quality in terms of both material grade and construction. The upper... From behind the toe box to the heel is 10/10 great work. I am having trouble with the toe area though. The shoe fits awesome everywhere but the toe box. I can wiggle my toes around with the extra room. I did try to re-shape, but the extra material in the toe area prevents it from holding the new position since there is no tension on the toe box area when laced. (See pic 3 for the extra toe material. It literally hangs over the edge of the sole) That being said, they are shaped better than most of the shoes lately, but they still aren't up to 2015 pendelton shape. I do still prefer the pendeltons over these in terms of comfort and shape. Quality wise, they are both great. Idk what to do... Return or rock them. They look good, but that damn toe. Story of our lives in here though. Have a good Sunday, fam.
do  they fit tts or half down? thank you!

Anyone grab the Olympic Id's and have an on foot pic of them and sizing recommendation? Especially the bronze pair. Looks like they are on sale on NDC for $128 shipped with Fall25 promo code.

Some of you may recall one week ago I posted a review of the new nike lab AM1s.... They are now on their way back to Nike, and I have replaced them with OG red flyknits. I could not get down with the shape. I'm done with normal 1s (aside from pendeltons) until they fix the shape.

Here is my review of the flyknits for those that care:

Upon initial inspection I can say that these are constructed well and they feel more sturdy than you would expect from their looks alone. I went with my normal AM1 size 11, and they are just a tad short as all 1s on ultra soles are,IMO. Not enough to require sizing up though. From seeing pictures online or even in hand, this is one of those shoes that you have to put on to fully appreciate. They look great on foot. I can't say that enough about them. I did some sole bending on them to straighten the elf shoe toe and they are looking great. The knit and mudguard pulled into place perfect and they are sitting just as you would hope in terms of shape now. I am happy with them for sure. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who was not feeling them at all originally. If you are thinking about it, do it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I think you could argue that this fit is closer to the original prized shape than any of the standard material gr releases has been in years. Oh... And I did not need to steam mine. My feet are a little wider than average and they fit great in the toe as is. That was kinda all over the place, but oh well. Lol. Hope that helps someone with their decision to buy or not.

I do wish, however, the knit was closer to a flyknit racer or lunar racer, but that doesn't stop me from liking the shoe, or recommending it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
My og red flyknits arrive on Wednesday. I plan on wearing them with a light indigo pair of jeans that I just bought. But I'm very worried about the bleeding process and I've learned the hardway before. Anyone got any helpful tips of washing new jeans and preventing the dye from bleeding on to your shoes? I've researched a lot of methods on the net but I want to know what works best with NTers. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom