THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm just sticking it to ya (no Bruno). All in fun
laugh.gif
@ no bruno

i see nike lab released another vachetta tan AF1….how about a vachetta tan AM1 pinnacle? gum soles on them would be ill as well.

nike if you're reading this post make it happen :smokin

today: prob my GOAT.  a toss up between these and grey mini swoosh.
nice GOAT, but if thats your GOAT i would try to hunt down the 2000/2003 Royal Blue OG Mesh (thats my 2nd GOAT) it got better shape and the blue is super vibrant compared to the blue from the 09/10 OG Blues what is more of a duller shade blue

nice GOAT, but if thats your GOAT i would try to hunt down the 2000/2003 Royal Blue OG Mesh (thats my 2nd GOAT) it got better shape and the blue is super vibrant compared to the blue from the 09/10 OG Blues what is more of a duller shade blue
yeah i meant the colorway itself.  not necessarily this pair or this year.  just a simple clean look.  thanks for the pro tip.  i will add to the never ending list. 

Pattas via IG

I'm not sure if I still like them now...
real talk, and im not hating at all, but i didnt recognize they were pattas when heads was talking about them from the rip.  the representation gets lost in translation for some reason.  maybe i dont identify these pattas well, but i would def not know they were patta driven if no one mentioned it.  cherries, amsterdams and chloros would come across better represented but these do not.  just my two cents. 

Man, Nike is killing me on these Flyknit iD's. The wait is torturous. lol

Michael Phelps will get a sex change before I get my FK USA's.

Seeing those Patta ID's in person makes me glad I didn't place an order. Not really feeling them. One thing to look forward to though, every day that passes is another day closer to Pendleton SZN :nthat:

I know I jumped the gun before but you can make the USA flyknits in more colours in the UK at least, the've also added a safari print option to the flyknit air max 1.

I know I jumped the gun before but you can make the USA flyknits in more colours in the UK at least, the've also added a safari print option to the flyknit air max 1.

More colors? The US has safari now but no new colors, what new colors are on UK?

Also - anyone wanting to make the USAs again, big sizes are back up

Ahhhh mannnn Safari got me hyped again... why you gotta do this Nike? I was sitting chill till pendleton Season! 

Sorry, when I said more colours I meant that the white upper is available in more sizes again, wasn't sully concentrating, my multi tasking abilities are limited at best!

Not really feeling the pattas, glad i ended up cancelling mine.

Unless I see some pics where they look really nice - all that pic does for me is show me what the rio teal looks like and what the blue flynit looks like.

I'm messing with safari now and will be ordering a pair soon, and may need to double up on my USA to keep one in the closet for a few years haha

That looks great in virtual form. Hopefully it would turn out better than the patta inspired jawns.

Nike is killing me lately... I want to do the USA ids now that the sizes are back, but I also want the black flyknit racers coming out this week. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom