THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That's a total steal. One of the best am1 drops ever imo.

Just sold mine for way more than that.

Great pick up.
Not as good as @unseen recent deals but local pickup for $150 over the weekend.

@AMD: 700-$800 for DS? Are u serious?!
you think i am joking, CK112 AM1 is mad exclusive it came out at 1 or 2 spots in the US

2 months after the release they already went for $250-300 so what do you expect the price will be after 8 years lol

First I thought ~ $ 700 for such bad am1s is unbelieveable. Had no idea how rare they are, what doesn't bother me btw. Unseen already posted some links. U are right, relax[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Sometimes others misfortunes can be your come up. I got this lot off eBay for $100 back in the day. I don't know if it was a pissed off girlfriend selling her mans shoes or somebody who needed rent money but either way it was a win for me.
glasses.gif

Only wanted 2 out of the set but hey can't complain.
what is that yellow red air max ?? is that air max 1?

I thought they might have been fugazi due to the extreme yellowing TBH. But they held up so I don'nt know. :nerd:

Last edited:
Hello everyone looking for some info in the sizing of these joints. are they TTS? half small ? big? 

Will anybody mind helping me out? 

Thank you 

Is it just me or are there a lot less options available with the Pendletons? Is it because I'm late or because I'm early? Last year I was a couple months later I believe and there was a lot more.

Is it just me or are there a lot less options available with the Pendletons? Is it because I'm late or because I'm early? Last year I was a couple months later I believe and there was a lot more.

There are indeed less options. Most notably the brown and red leather.

Hey guys, is it true that air max 1 from ten years back run big?
I saw some hufquakes in size 10,5 but i normally wear size 11 on all my am 1. But they are all from the last 5 years.
So could you tell me if this is true?
Thank you

Does somebody know if this is true?

Does somebody know if this is true?

I have all these which are about 10 years or older:

Grunge
purple pack
Newspaper
Huf
Eurochamp
Skull
LCD
Hufquake
Adventure

None of them, "fit bigger." some might be slightly roomier, but I personally think that has more to do with the materials having loosened up over time. They are not bigger in length, and if anything might be less narrow. I would stick tts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom