THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

unseen unseen count me in for sure bro lol.

honestly if you guys actually want to lamb something around AM day in NYC I'd be down for sure. just need a heads up to schedule the time off and set aside some $$$ for what looks to be a great am day for 87 enthusiasts

@unseen count me in for sure bro lol.

honestly if you guys actually want to lamb something around AM day in NYC I'd be down for sure. just need a heads up to schedule the time off and set aside some $$$ for what looks to be a great am day for 87 enthusiasts
As long as new shape is out by then, I'd be down. No chance I go to NYC and not do a Bespoke but I'm not doing a Bespoke until the new shape drops.

I managed to order two pair of Will Leather Goods yesterday, so took advantage of the extra 25% off so only $300 for both high quality pairs, so excited for when they finally arrive!

All you guys talking about the weather I can relate. These freezing 55 days in winter suck and we get those scorching summer days too. Sometimes it gets as hot as 83!! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Im a little late, but just found out Nike is remastering the shape of the AM1, and I couldnt be more excited. I had lost all hope. I wont be purchasing the atmos pair on 3.26, but am excited for you guys. When they won the vote last year, I couldnt imagine it coming back out with the hideous shape we have had for the past 8 years. Nike ID is going to kill my pockets this year. I remember back in 09 when ID came back, they had the old shape as a template. I proceeded to order 4 pairs, only to be disappointed by the newer shape. All I can say is, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just need one pair of those BRS and maybe one of the Parra and I would be good! At least it looks like some pairs are worn.

Had the Parras had the original shape like the employees had, they wouldve been bought with the quickness. They had the unfortunate timing of being made in 2009 with the new shape. :smh:

They sure are. Went to go finalize my pairs and vanished.

Peace,
J

Actually, I believe they are off the site. I just went on the website and I couldn't locate the Will Leather Good IDs. Not to rub it in or anything but this makes me glad I ordered last night, I only did so to take advantage of the LEGEND25 promo code that took 25% off clearance. Sorry you couldn't get yours in mate.

Actually, I believe they are off the site. I just went on the website and I couldn't locate the Will Leather Good IDs. Not to rub it in or anything but this makes me glad I ordered last night, I only did so to take advantage of the LEGEND25 promo code that took 25% off clearance. Sorry you couldn't get yours in mate.

That's what we're saying haha. I was agreeing with the guy that said they were gone, and I realize it's my own fault. Started to order last night and couldn't make up my mind on the colors. I knew I had another day on the 25% code, so I decided to sleep on them. Went to order this evening, and Nike had already killed them.

Peace,
J

Damn was gonna order a pair of the will leather ids earlier but got sidetracked. Oh well more money in the wallet I guess.

Damn that sucks man. Its hard to finalize colors, even when they dont give you many to work with :lol:. Then the renderings are way off from reality. What size are you?

jshortt jshortt

Last edited:
Damn that sucks man. Its hard to finalize colors, even when they dont give you many to work with :lol:. Then the renderings are way off from reality. What size are you?

jshortt jshortt

I know, right? I couldn't decide between the damn barkroot and cognac lol. Kept going back and forth between the pics posted in here. I'm a 12, but can do 11.5 in some cases.

Peace,
J

I actually ended up ordering a last second pair last night at around 2:50 am est to get that sale price. Didn't think they would be removing them today though.

oh.. and I received 7 We've started your order emails this afternoon!  Lol

Last edited:
I actually ended up ordering a last second pair last night at around 2:50 am est to get that sale price. Didn't think they would be removing them today though.

oh.. and I received 7 We've started your order emails this afternoon!  Lol
You ordered 8 total?

Back
Top Bottom