THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You ordered 8 total?
8 Will Leather Ids and one We the North Id that I receive tomorrow. I know you were worried about me abusing the system but I now have three of the extras sold to a buddy. He liked my color schemes that I showed him on Nikeid and he said he's in for the ones I don't take. Things worked out perfectly!

I know, right? I couldn't decide between the damn barkroot and cognac lol. Kept going back and forth between the pics posted in here. I'm a 12, but can do 11.5 in some cases.

Peace,
J

I couldnt decide between barkroot and cognac too lol. I got both which according to that dude up there makes me a criminal cuz i will probably return one. Ive bought prob a thousand shoes from nike in the past 15 yrs and Nikes return policy generates them billions of dollars in revenue yet he doesnt think i should return a pair :smh:.
Anyway im a 13 otherwise i couldve tossed the oop

I couldnt decide between barkroot and cognac too lol. I got both which according to that dude up there makes me a criminal cuz i will probably return one. Ive bought prob a thousand shoes from nike in the past 15 yrs and Nikes return policy generates them billions of dollars in revenue yet he doesnt think i should return a pair :smh:.
Anyway im a 13 otherwise i couldve tossed the oop

Damn, I would've taken those from you in a heartbeat too haha.

Peace,
J

8 Will Leather Ids and one We the North Id that I receive tomorrow. I know you were worried about me abusing the system but I now have three of the extras sold to a buddy. He liked my color schemes that I showed him on Nikeid and he said he's in for the ones I don't take. Things worked out perfectly!
Good on you then. I was just irked when it seemed like you were ordering 7 to keep 1 bc I knew people would end up missing out on them. Good on you for finding them a home though.

unseen unseen count me in for sure bro lol.

honestly if you guys actually want to lamb something around AM day in NYC I'd be down for sure. just need a heads up to schedule the time off and set aside some $$$ for what looks to be a great am day for 87 enthusiasts

Word! Let's get this !

the peeps that have missed out on them deserved it, that ish is sitting there on the site for weeks, its not that it was available for a limited of time

FOH with this nonsense. Nobody "deserves" anything in this case, and it's ridiculous to say. Wills weren't something I was even considering until they showed up on this sale. I messed around trying to decide on a color and missed out, so now I move on to the next one. Nobody's crying over them. Just curious as to why they disappeared in the middle of the day.

And you wonder why you rub people the wrong way on here with the self righteous, sanctimonious BS you spew? You have a bunch of Air Max! Whoopidee-doo! It doesn't make you any better than anybody else on this board. Not all of us with crazy collections are so holier-than-thou.

I'll go back to watching from the sidelines now lol.

Peace,
J

FOH with this nonsense. Nobody "deserves" anything in this case, and it's ridiculous to say. Wills weren't something I was even considering until they showed up on this sale. I messed around trying to decide on a color and missed out, so now I move on to the next one. Nobody's crying over them. Just curious as to why they disappeared in the middle of the day.

And you wonder why you rub people the wrong way on here with the self righteous, sanctimonious BS you spew? You have a bunch of Air Max! Whoopidee-doo! It doesn't make you any better than anybody else on this board. Not all of us with crazy collections are so holier-than-thou.

Peace,
J
im not refering to you i have no problem with you but if wanna stay mad you can do that, you have missed out cuz you couldnt decide which color you want, i can understand that, the dude i was replying to was mentioning that if someone designs 7 pairs of iDs people will miss out on them, what makes no friggin sense at all to me

roll.gif
right? i couldve selected any given meme, but this dude had me in stiches. 
That's what we're saying haha. I was agreeing with the guy that said they were gone, and I realize it's my own fault. Started to order last night and couldn't make up my mind on the colors. I knew I had another day on the 25% code, so I decided to sleep on them. Went to order this evening, and Nike had already killed them.

Peace,
J
Damn that sucks man. Its hard to finalize colors, even when they dont give you many to work with 
laugh.gif
. Then the renderings are way off from reality. What size are you?
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Oh well more money in the wallet I guess.
this is a goood attitude.  
Word! Let's get this !
im down.  lets start planning this ish. 

Peace,
J
repped for good verbiage.  

im not refering to you i have no problem with you but if wanna stay mad you can do that, you have missed out cuz you couldnt decide which color you want, i can understand that, the dude i was replying to was mentioning that if someone designs 7 pairs of iDs people will miss out on them, what makes no friggin sense at all to me
i think the operative phrase is:

slept on

Last edited:
Some people in here care too much about other people and their sneakers.

Unless you're tinker Hatfield you ain't got no pedestal to stand on

Man I hate living in the Midwest at times haha - I throw out the idea of some dudes getting together and now it's happening on AMD...

Maybe you all can facetime me 
roll.gif

But in all honesty that would be dope if some of you all got together, especially on AMD, dude's who are "in the know" keep telling me to "BE READY. SERIOUSLY" 

They're talking about all this like its the rapture, like Jesus is coming back lol they're just shoes....

lol you already know they're more than just shoes to most of us in here.

lifestyle
smokin.gif
Lol I know, I'm just as invested as anyone else. I am BEYOND stoked for AMD, trust me!!

I think I was just finding it funny how they were explaining how big AMD is gonna be

yeah I'm excited for sure and I think most of us figured this was going to be a BIG yr for the 87. 30yr anniversary should dictate a large celebration

Yo. I'm down for this AM1 enthusiast meet up. 3.26 in NY? Haha (if they have another air max con)

@singledout your little bird say anything about another air max con?
Nope, I haven't heard anything in regards to another con yet

Work flow today!

Inspired by @DonJuanM recent sole swap I brought out the OG. These come with an SB style fat tongue which I think is the only pair of AM1's I own like that.

Last edited:
Yeah AMD is gonna be crazy! I just hope we can all cop what we want. I'm
Worried dudes who have never even worn an AM1 will buy and try to resell to guys like us. I'm fine if new people start enjoying the AM1 goodness, but them resellers better step
Off.

Work flow today!

Inspired by @DonJuanM recent sole swap I brought out the OG. These come with an SB style fat tongue which I think is the only pair of AM1's I own like that.
Nice dude! speaking of, i got to taking a pic of mine yesterday. Super happy with these from Dank customs. Simple job im sure for him but i always liked this cw and i know its not everyones cup of tea but i got the 90's from Nike Lab in London then some punks broke into my house and stole a load of stuff including them. Never liked the sole of the 1's so swapped that......anyway enough drama here is a pic

Any chance you have a video of you doing this? I have that same pair and only wore them once bc the shape is so bad.

That's exactly how I did it just used some joggers instead of a rag do I could move it around more.

Back
Top Bottom