THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

J23 reporting that the AM1 Atmos to come in a pack with Jordan 3 Atmos - only tier zero too. SMH at Nike.

air max 1 "atmos" retro's coming in a pack with a jordan 3 "atmos" colorway. tier zero accounts only.

knew the retro would be too good to be true, there goes my chances.

only tier zero too.
yes !!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
no one is gonna eat now, no bot is no shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nike never did specify how they would release it but an atmos Jordan 3? Sounds interesting to see but sucks since I'd love to own the AM1 atmos

just saw a PADS sz11 kumquat on the bay for 64$ shipped.

sz11 heads grab that steal and use the process discussed here to make those joints like good

xdeathtoallx is the seller. I'd post the link but not trying to catch the hammer
Thanks again for the lookout. Must have worn them once bc they are mint. Steal for $57. Now I'm looking forward to the reshape once I get the adjustable tree in.

Thanks again for the lookout. Must have worn them once bc they are mint. Steal for $57. Now I'm looking forward to the reshape once I get the adjustable tree in.
the one pair you reshaped that didn't turn out well might have been because the toe box wasnt packed well. Also, I would use socks to stuff the shoe over a tree. Ive used both and think the sock works better because it leaves less room in the area you are trying to reshape. Just trying to help, good luck.

the one pair you reshaped that didn't turn out well might have been because the toe box wasnt packed well. Also, I would use socks to stuff the shoe over a tree. Ive used both and think the sock works better because it leaves less room in the area you are trying to reshape. Just trying to help, good luck.
Thanks. I got the shoerjvn8r thing that's supposed to help. It's what this guy uses at the 1:50 mark.

Holding myself from making a poor mans cherrywood haha

Also for the atmos "pack" that doesn't necessarily mean we have to buy both? Nike always does a "pack"
With the same theme, doesn't mean you gotta cop both. But I know they do packs where you do have to cop both. Really hope that isn't the case.

Last edited:
Holding myself from making a poor mans cherrywood haha

Also for the atmos "pack" that doesn't necessarily mean we have to buy both? Nike always does a "pack"
With the same theme, doesn't mean you gotta cop both. But I know they do packs where you do have to cop both. Really hope that isn't the case.
wouldnt hold my breath.  Seeing as how Nike has been the last year or so, I am willing to bet it will be pack where you have to buy  both

Man f this AM1/AJ3 pack is for real....

I am reallyyyyy starting to worry that March is going to be extremely expensive.

Back
Top Bottom