THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This one didn't do as well. It was so bulky in the toe that when I did the reshape it causes some creasing in the toe box. The mesh is really loose now too. I think using the shoerev8r thing would have helped on a pair like to keep it stretched out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you may have gone too hard to fast on them.

That's what she said...

I have several pairs that are similar to that and you have prep that hard leather and extra toebox material. Its all about manipulating the polymer chain.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you may have gone too hard to fast on them.

That's what she said...

I have several pairs that are similar to that and you have prep that hard leather and extra toebox material. Its all about manipulating the polymer chain.
That could be the case. It was my 2nd pair and I was all "Oh this **** is easy, let's knock this out quick" on them. I ordered the Reshoevna8r adjustable shoe tree last night so I'm going to try to fix them once I have it.

Last edited:
Has anyone reshaped the color change AM1's? Will it mess up the material? Same question for the What The Pendletons?

I got my Greystones back from Jason Markk yesterday. Overall I'm happy with their service. These had been in storage for 12 years and were a bit dingy. It's hard to tell in the pictures but the white parts went from meh to really popping. The mesh had little yellow stuff under it but they were able to clean it completely. The left toe had a stain, like someone had spilled coke on them. They were able to get it out completely. The right outside swoosh had a small yellow dot on it. They weren't able to get it out completely but it's much less noticeable now.

Before

After

Before

After

Overall pics now

Last edited:
Sorry for spamming the thread this morning but I'm bored waiting on football to start. I love this upper but I just can't do the lunar sole or the color with it. What would look good swapped onto it? I was thinking Sail OG with a clear or black bag. And maybe sail laces?

So yellowing can be removed from mesh. I have a pair or two with that problem and always wondered because I never had any luck doing it myself manually.

So yellowing can be removed from mesh. I have a pair or two with that problem and always wondered because I never had any luck doing it myself manually.
I wish I could get it to show up better. It's weird bc I can see it in the pics on my phone but the stain barely shows up once it's big on by cpu. But yea there was a large circular stain on the left toe and it completely came out. The rest of the white area was just a little dingy. The guy wore them a few times when he first got them and then put them into storage. All nipples still show. They weren't dirty, just dingy from sitting in a box for 12 years. Whatever they did brought it all back to life though. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to roll with them like they are or send them to a custom guy or a restorer to have that spot on the right swoosh to get painted over.

Hi guys/girls. New to this thread, but I have a few questions for anyone that can help. My girlfriend sent me a pic of some shows she saw on Pinterest or something lol. Anyone know a name or anything of where I could start the search?

Hi guys/girls. New to this thread, but I have a few questions for anyone that can help. My girlfriend sent me a pic of some shows she saw on Pinterest or something lol. Anyone know a name or anything of where I could start the search?
first off, welcome to the air max 1 thread.  second, if you run into this scenario again, you can right click the image and search google for image.  often times the link to the site hosting said image will be provided. 

nike womens air max 1 ultra moire violet 704995-500

Last edited:
Legit check on these? Got a really good deal on these, $110 shipped. I don't have them in hand yet but these are the pics I got before buying them. They look good to me but you guys know way better than I do.

Any info on if Nike is doing an Air Max 1 colorway for Black History Month this year?

Legit check on these? Got a really good deal on these, $110 shipped. I don't have them in hand yet but these are the pics I got before buying them. They look good to me but you guys know way better than I do.
as far as is shown, they look legit.  i personally, cant validate without the tag tho.  glad youre being open minded about rocking 2nd hand ish.  
Any info on if Nike is doing an Air Max 1 colorway for Black History Month this year?
hope so.  last years missed the mark for me.  

as far as is shown, they look legit.  i personally, cant validate without the tag tho.  glad youre being open minded about rocking 2nd hand ish.  
I'm still very very picky about used shoes but I was forced to come around on a few pairs. Greystones were impossible to find ds and that was a pair I was going to own. I've been looking at Huf since someone, I think it was you, picked up a pair about 6 months ago. Most that I saw were completely beat though and that leather cracks up pretty bad. This pair looks to be in really good shape though and I couldn't pass them up at $95 + shipping.

Also curious about shoe stretchers. Any testimonials?
it works. just have to be slow with it and stretch in stages so you dont tear the seams.  

I'm still very very picky about used shoes but I was forced to come around on a few pairs. Greystones were impossible to find ds and that was a pair I was going to own. I've been looking at Huf since someone, I think it was you, picked up a pair about 6 months ago. Most that I saw were completely beat though and that leather cracks up pretty bad. This pair looks to be in really good shape though and I couldn't pass them up at $95 + shipping.
heres a sloppy photo swap for you.  

it works. just have to be slow with it and stretch in stages so you dont tear the seams.  

heres a sloppy photo swap for you.  
Hey man really appreciate that. II think I really like that. I'm going to make an offer on a pair on eBay and see if I can get them for cheap. You got any other ideas for the midsole?

Back
Top Bottom