THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another work day in my Am1's!
07 Croc ID.

Another work day in my Am1's!
07 Croc ID.
Dope!! Did you make these yourself back in 07' or buy them off someone?

Man I wish I could go back and see all the croc pairs I made sitting in my cart and didn't pull the trigger on ONE pair!

Dope!! Did you make these yourself back in 07' or buy them off someone?

Man I wish I could go back and see all the croc pairs I made sitting in my cart and didn't pull the trigger on ONE pair!
Thanks!  I actually bought these recently for super cheap money off eBay. It's hard to see in the pic but the Croc details are a really nice touch in person. I definitely regret not going crazy on Id's back in the day but I am making up for it now! Lol

Last edited:

Just got these IDs in the mail. Gonna swap out the blue laces for some white ones. Not really sold on the shoes overall, but for $69 and some change, you can't really complain.

Yes I DID! I'm making something right now :smile: I wish there was a deeper discount on ebates.

New options are decent. I like the university blue. I'd probably put one together if there wasn't a new shape coming soon.

New options are decent. I like the university blue. I'd probably put one together if there wasn't a new shape coming soon.
Same, I dig the colors but I want to wait for better shape

EDIT: You can totally pick out some stuff to make them look like an 06/07 iD 

I made these super fast just messing around

Last edited:
For anyone who wants to stunt for a fraction of the cost, hop on iD right now for your poor mans.... 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom