THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  repped for the link. 133.xx is more like it, over 160 plus tax.  getting cheaper and cheaper by the minute.  
wink.gif
REP returned

While I am grateful for the change back to the correct shape, I think the size of the air unit is throwing the shoe off. I dont know when it was that Nike transitioned to this smaller air unit, but it seems to have made a difference. Maybe they will go back to the original size.

I don't know Dan OG, but few of my dudes that have been right about stuff in the past all confirmed this is true just now...

Not sure about piped tongue yet or not....one can only hope haha

Good news for all of you Air Max fans out there: Nike Sportswear is celebrating Air Max Day on March 26th, 2017, but with all of the head-turning releases and rumors swirling, it looks like March 2017 is just going to be Air Max Month.

Today we get word that both the Nike Air Max 1 OG “Sport Red” and the Nike Air Max 1 OG “Sport Royal” will be headed to retailers next month featuring original constructions and touches of sports mesh and synthetic suede and will be officially known as the Nike Air Max 1 Anniversary given the shoe’s 30th Anniversary celebration.

Do note that these images are from last year’s GS retro, but we’ll update you with photos as soon as they come to fruition. Are you excited about the coming Air Max 1 Sport Red and Air Max Sport Royal releases? Stay tuned for a full Release Date right here on Sneaker News.

singledout singledout nah bro I'm a true 13. can make a 12.5 work w/a all leather build but even then it's snug in my toes.

think we all figured the OG red & blue would be back in true suede/mesh form.

let's hope those options swing over to ID along with some other OG colorways to make our own designs.

Back
Top Bottom