THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man...

Dwayne (buddies with Stevey Ryder) is now sayin to return your pinnacles and just wait to see what AMD has to bring...

I really love the Jades though lol - Im holding off on the other three now for sure

Could you imagine if they put the HOA tongue on the two OGs??? Lord....

next few wks are going to be expensive af for the crew in here lol

hopefully we all get what we're after
AMD:

1. Atmos

2. Red OG

3. Blue OG

4. iDs

That;s $600+ easy.....that's with only making ONE iD. I kind of hope they somehow really botch the atmos so I don't want them....give them a rubber toebox or somethin

Have we heard any more truth to the "pack" rumor with AJ3? 

Heres to hoping they hit the outlets at some point like the flyknits then cop as many as they will ship to my house

Last edited:
Hope Adidas counters with boosts, yeezys and whatever they have to take the attention away from what's releasing.

they need to introduce yeezy day
roll.gif

Last edited:

Close? From my research it looks like Sport is a little darker than Varsity. Is that right?
sport blue is indeed a few shades darker compared to varsity blue

but the best is looking is the varsity royal from the 2000 and 2003 releases

Last edited:

sport blue is indeed a few shades darker compared to varsity blue

but the best is looking is the varsity royal from the 2000 and 2003 releases
I'll have to look for those. I absolutely love the 2009 varsity blue. Perfect baby blue. I was holding off hoping we'd get that blue on AMD.

I'll have to look for those. I absolutely love the 2009 varsity blue. Perfect baby blue. I was holding off hoping we'd get that blue on AMD.
that is color wise the baddest version imo, the color is the most dull from all the 5 releases
sick.gif
2000/2003 & 2005 are the best

Last edited:

that is color wise the worst version imo, the color is the most dull from all the 5 releases
sick.gif
2000/2003 & 2005 are the best
funny you say that.  i was going to reply to @dblplay1212  's question about varsity vs sport and the best way i could describe varsity was that it is a duller more muted hue than sport.  oddly enough, i like the muted tone and actually am not looking forward to this more than likely vibrant sport blue. 

Last edited:
I only own a pair of the HTM Air Max LD-Zero released last AMD but DAMN, I'm so excited for the retro red and blues.

I've been dying for pairs of both but couldn't stomache paying resell (well for anything at all) but glad for an opportunity for retail.

With all the boost hype going around, let's hope these are easier to cop

Back
Top Bottom