THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man, not gonna lie you guys opening this pair today was pretty exciting

Better than I thought they would be

Leather is extremely soft!

Right! My Iced Jades and the Fogs are for sure better than expected.

Quality of the leather upper really great, CW of the Jade is almost perfect imo. Shape as mentioned def. well improved. The black pair looks also nice...

For me the best release since the patches over the last few years. And more to come...so everthing's fine!

Maybe we can also be thankful to Adidas. I only wear Air Max1/90 but the last years Adidas made a great Job (NMDs or EQTs). Combined with Yeezys they are really

big in business! So Nikes' answer with the new shape was more than urgent!

That's what I figured

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  I ironically just sold my last hyperfuse HTM iD a few weeks ago, so I don't have any pairs to compare it to unfortunately sorry 
its no biggie 
wink.gif
and i was indeed referring to Hyperfuse

repped, ive never knew that the midsoles from the new am1s are thicker compared to the old thailand midsoles
The new midsoles do look huge but I think that's due to the outsole being the same color as the midsole. I really want to see what they look like once it gets broken up.

The new midsoles do look huge but I think that's due to the outsole being the same color as the midsole. I really want to see what they look like once it gets broken up.
it has nothing to do with the outsoles, you can clearly see at the pics from singledout

that the midsole is thicker at the back compared to the older midsoles

The point in all of this is that we FINALLY have made some progress to the point where we are all pretty much (can't speak for everyone) stoked on the new pairs dropping

We all know there are flaws still, but at least we know Nike is taking note and moving in the right direction

We now have new pairs that are actually worth scoopin for once that we don't have to reshape with a damn iron for Christ sake!

I can't wait to see more new colorways and see how the OGs pan out now

it has nothing to do with the outsoles, you can clearly see at the pics from singledout

that the midsole is thicker at the back compared to the older midsoles
It certainly does look like that, but to @dblplay1212  's point, I wonder how much of that is an optical illusion given the matching outsole. I'd be curious to see measurements. Also, the Urawa midsole may have compressed a bit with wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom