THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

im so happy. 

thanks for the heads up @JWOLFE
Those are great! Definitely picking them up on the 8th if the get to NDC so I can use my coupon. I received my Jades and Fogs today and they really brought me back to the old days! Really excited for the upcoming releases.

Those are great! Definitely picking them up on the 8th if the get to NDC so I can use my coupon. I received my Jades and Fogs today and they really brought me back to the old days! Really excited for the upcoming releases.
for real.

so happy to be excited about air maxes again. 

looks like its going to be a great year.

I have a us10 of the Jades that are a little too tight. I'll oop to anyone for the $160usd I paid from Dover Street Market.

ahhh wish those were 10.5s... haha
They run big bc of the leather liner. I typically wear a us11 in AM1 but honestly I could make these work if I had to. I'm going to try for a 10.5 bc that'd be perfect. If I strike out I'll keep these I think they'd be on once they break in a little bit.

They run big bc of the leather liner. I typically wear a us11 in AM1 but honestly I could make these work if I had to. I'm going to try for a 10.5 bc that'd be perfect. If I strike out I'll keep these I think they'd be on once they break in a little bit.

That's good to hear. I'm over here stressin cause I went .5 down from my usual AM1 size. And my usual size is perfectly snug, so hoping it won't be too tight.

I'll find out tomorrow !

Yo. Some of you might hate this idea but what if they made pinnacle versions of the OG color way? Basically like the 1997 SC leathers but using that premium leather. I'd be all over that.

Doesn't beat good ol mesh. But I wore my 97 leathers today and just had the thought haha.

Havent been in this thread in a while, is the og shape officially back? Or was that only for the nikelab releases

Some comparison to one of my favorite shapes (2004) - everyone has their own though!
Yo! They look amazing man! And I appreciate the comparison.

Very similar IMO. You can see in the second pic that the toe wrap is a bit more on the Urawa's. And Mudguard on Urawa's looks a tiiiiiny bit thicker. But overall...Massive improvement.

Stoked to get mine in tomorrow.

Hows the fit? I know you went .5 down. Feels good? 

Very similar IMO. You can see in the second pic that the toe wrap is a bit more on the Urawa's. And Mudguard on Urawa's looks a tiiiiiny bit thicker. But overall...Massive improvement.

They're no 2004 shape, let's make that clear - but big improvement!

.5 down is good for me! I could probably go TTS and be fine as well, but no issue at all with .5!

They're no 2004 shape, let's make that clear - but big improvement!

.5 down is good for me! I could probably go TTS and be fine as well, but no issue at all with .5!

When is the release date for these?

Back
Top Bottom