THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^@dblplay1212 contact a rep.

you spend a lot of $$$ w/Nike from what I see you post here so they should issue you one no problem if you ask for it.
Honestly it's not even about the coupon haha. We have an outlet store here but they rarely anything worth buying even if it's dirt cheap. It just hurts my feelings that I bought 30+ pair of Nikes last year and get no love. Bastards.

Will the Blue OGs be in Men's sizes too? I haven't seen any early pairs of them yet, seems to me that the main focus is on the Reds.

I saw that and was thinking the woman's hand = woman's sizing. That's my best guess at this point since nobody on Instagram has showed them off.
There's def going to be men's sizes, Nike is not going to leave all that money in the table for AMD.

That pair of size 4.5 sport red's posted by that chick leads me to believe that men's sizes will start at a 4. I came to that conclusion cause her pair uses the men's mold with the 7 eyelets. GS sized pairs have 6 eyelets and use a different mold giving the shoe a slightly different shape. There's also

One other thing I noticed on the box label, there's no 'Y' or 'GS' next to the size number. For those that don't know, even though Nike's smallest men's size for retros is a 6, sometimes a select few are made down to a size 4.

Even some of the shoes they manufacture today are made down to a 4. The flyknit racer is just one example, they also do the same for some football boots (soccer cleats).

Definitely in for red/white/grey OGs. Possibly in for atmos. Pass on everything else

Last edited:
If you can't see a huge difference in the toe shape of the pairs in your post and the pairs in my post, you seriously need to go to the Dr and get your eyes checked out.
Yeah massive difference indeed. They're miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles apart. Huuuuuuge improvement. Why didn't I see that before. :rofl: Clowns.

Y'all blew this AMD thing up to huge proportions, beyond the point of no return. Hyping yourself, each other on your IGs and hyped by those MOA clowns. Because hey if they say it will be huuuuuuuuuge then it's gonna be huuuge. Here's a tip: those people are never gonna say AMD ain't that big of a deal and that the shoes are a bit disappointing. Because if they did they will never receive free shoes from Nike again.

And now you have difficulties dealing with the disappointment, and therefore keep telling yourself that you're right. Because a. you cannot be wrong (btw there is a word for that Cognitive dissonance) and b. then you would basically say that I was right. And y'all rather eat s**t then saying I had a point. Because I'm a hater. Because I hate your ****zle. Because I'm no part of your circlejerk.

Have a good night though.

Super hyped for AMD, looking for the OG blues, reds, royals, and crossing fingers for Atmos. If NikeID comes out with insane options though my wallet is going to be in a lot of trouble :smh:

Yeah massive difference indeed. They're miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles apart. Huuuuuuge improvement. Why didn't I see that before.
roll.gif
Clowns.

Y'all blew this AMD thing up to huge proportions, beyond the point of no return. Hyping yourself, each other on your IGs and hyped by those MOA clowns. Because hey if they say it will be huuuuuuuuuge then it's gonna be huuuge. Here's a tip: those people are never gonna say AMD ain't that big of a deal and that the shoes are a bit disappointing. Because if they did they will never receive free shoes from Nike again.

And now you have difficulties dealing with the disappointment, and therefore keep telling yourself that you're right. Because a. you cannot be wrong (btw there is a word for that Cognitive dissonance) and b. then you would basically say that I was right. And y'all rather eat s**t then saying I had a point. Because I'm a hater. Because I hate your ****zle. Because I'm no part of your circlejerk.

Have a good night though.
Yea guys, no difference in these two.
laugh.gif

I kinda see dudes point, not on the circlejerk stuff, thats just gross. But in the end, theyre just shoes, and my point will be made if I have to return the sob's. My point being i dont need ugly hog nosed shoes. I am not going to overanalyze it. We'll see when we see.

Last edited:
modus47 modus47 the toebox is definitely 100% f*cked on those masters and look awful...

Nothing is "holy sh*t" worthy by any means, let down? Yes, but stoked at the same time for improvements haha

I'm picking up what you're puttin down haha

Yea the MOA is trash all the way around. The others look to be improved though. It's not 2007 shape but it's definitely better than what we've been getting.

keep it going.  this is great.  

the toebox on the "what the heck were the masters of air thinking" air max 1 is pretty miserable.  if thats what they putting out, ima keep on keeping on back tracking old sneakers. 

Last edited:

Yea the MOA is trash all the way around. The others look to be improved though. It's not 2007 shape but it's definitely better than what we've been getting.
Yeah thats the only reason why I'm having more interest in the AM1s now. not a big shape guy when it comes to shoes but the AM1s always bothered me 

moral of the story so far to me is don't sleep on these pinnacles cause we know for a fact that the shape and build on them are close to perfect whereas so far everything we've seen from these pics of the amd pairs look suspect and off from one shoe to the next.

Back
Top Bottom