THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

She must be cool, not sure, never met her, but the dudes in here been helpful in their own rights, can't sleep on em.

Guys, I just want you all to know that I unDSed my 2003 chilis today and everything is all good. I know you all are wondering. 

There's def going to be men's sizes, Nike is not going to leave all that money in the table for AMD.

That pair of size 4.5 sport red's posted by that chick leads me to believe that men's sizes will start at a 4. I came to that conclusion cause her pair uses the men's mold with the 7 eyelets. GS sized pairs have 6 eyelets and use a different mold giving the shoe a slightly different shape. There's also

One other thing I noticed on the box label, there's no 'Y' or 'GS' next to the size number. For those that don't know, even though Nike's smallest men's size for retros is a 6, sometimes a select few are made down to a size 4.

Even some of the shoes they manufacture today are made down to a 4. The flyknit racer is just one example, they also do the same for some football boots (soccer cleats).

Exactly!

2017 ATMOS AIR MAX 1

moral of the story so far to me is don't sleep on these pinnacles cause we know for a fact that the shape and build on them are close to perfect whereas so far everything we've seen from these pics of the amd pairs look suspect and off from one shoe to the next.

I want the pinnacles most of all and maybe a pair of the OG red but good nikelab stuff doesn't sit long in the UK for iconic models so I really don't see myself being able to cop with current commitments, f#@k!

Resell is life dweebs will always outweigh boost is life cats

Sly Stallone just announced he's going to film a sequel to Cliffhanger. Rumours are he got inspired 

Mainly here just to find out more info about the new sly stallone movie 
Heard it was good but just kind of drops off at the end
this is the best dialogue of 2017.  

These should be an easy pick up since boost is life  for a lot of people nowadays right?

lol
yeah wish that was the case.  boost life also means head over to am1/am97 aka "supreme97" life when something new drops and ask redundant questions 6 pages after it was already posted.  and interestingly enough, the regular heads here will take the L while user JordanBoostSupra will double up with his/her eastbaylockerline.com bot. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom