THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FWIW

via IG... March 4

Last edited:
Sly Stallone just announced he's going to film a sequel to Cliffhanger. Rumours are he got inspired 

Mainly here just to find out more info about the new sly stallone movie 

Heard it was good but just kind of drops off at the end

this is the best dialogue of 2017.  

These should be an easy pick up since boost is life  for a lot of people nowadays right?

lol

yeah wish that was the case.  boost life also means head over to am1/am97 aka "supreme97" life when something new drops and ask redundant questions 6 pages after it was already posted.  and interestingly enough, the regular heads here will take the L while user JordanBoostSupra will double up with his/her eastbaylockerline.com bot. 
all fax b

:smh: :smh:

So are these the legit style codes? These are the ones that came out week or so ago

908375-100 - RED

908375-101 - ROYAL

Shape on the Atmos is looking garbage in that video. I'll pass if that's what it's gonna be. And these OG samples floating about don't look too promising.

Sigh, Nike's so smart. Years and years of milking out retros with inferior quality and colorways that the average (mall-goers) and above average (us) consumers still eat up. Then wait x amount of years to produce upcharged, "better" quality retros in limited numbers that are guaranteed to sell out quickly. They did the same with the Jordan 1. And of course, the grand marketing scheme of air max day, which all of a sudden only started existing in 2014. I hate feeling played by Nike when I'm buying from them
tired.gif

edit:  @SingledOut it seems plausible. White-based shoes have color codes (the latter 3 digit number) as 1xx. I'm sure they created an entirely new style code for the remastered AM1. Of course we won't know for sure til we see a box/inside tag.

Last edited:
^reason why I never bite on the zero's.

Could smell the bs a mile away.

iceburg put up pics of his package from Nike and the shape of all his pairs looks good to me but other have the same pairs with cliff toe and banana shap.

I guess the shape is random from shoe to shoe smh.

Last edited:
@FrankWh1te they messed up big time with the zeros. I know I'm not the only one that's thought they could have been so much nicer with suede and mesh instead of hyperfused plastic or whatever it was made of.

^reason why I never bite on the zero's.

Could smell the bs a mile away.

iceburg put up pics of his package from Nike and the shape of all his pairs looks good to me but other have the same pairs with cliff toe and banana shap.

I guess the shape is random from shoe to shoe smh.
The zero is super comfy.

Agree on the shapes being inconsistent from pic to pic. Some of the elephants have looked good but the one above doesn't. Most of the og reds have looked good.

Last edited:
Yeah you're probably right about the shape differing shoe to shoe. Which is really poor man. I just bought all 4 of the pinnacles and was so impressed with the shape that I doubled up on the Jades and gonna double up on the sails. Quality of the leather is on point as well. Best AM1s in years!

Another profile shot

If that's %100 what will be releasing with that shape and profile I'll cop. If they not like that when I get them I'll send them back and have to break out a box fresh pair of HOAs I've had sat in a box for a year stopping my self from wearing.

Why couldn't they do atmos with mesh toebox vs synthetic leather smh

Last edited:
Why couldn't they do atmos with mesh toebox vs synthetic leather smh
Atmos actually wanted to make some changes (rumor was they wanted glow in the dark sole lol...thank god Nike squashed it) so that they weren't exactly like the OGs (hence why they changed stuff on Safaris)

However, Nike wanted to keep them true to the OGs for "the fans"  as far as materials go so they kept the leather toebox

unseen unseen pm'd bro. I want more pinn's lol

I cannot reiterate this enough....if you're a fan of that good OG shape then don't sleep on the pinnacles.

I actually think they'll make it to sale but I'm too impatient and sz13 isn't as abundant as others.

Last edited:
Mesh would have been preferred over leather on the Atmos, and they changed the material on safaris last year so the argument of keeping them true to the "OG's" goes out the window.

^but safaris weren't voted back by the people so that's why the elephants are staying true to form.

so says nike lol

Back
Top Bottom