THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wondering if i should cop the UK11 from size?, JD seems like they sold alot. Or am I just freaking for no reason :lol:

Got my Milan in us9. Can't thank you guys enough! Been waiting for a few months for this shoe. The Size? pricing came out cheaper for me to buy in the states because there was no sales tax. Conversion came out to $159 shipped.

Last edited:
You've got to be mfing kidding me.

Respond to a PM real quick so I can finish lunch, don't even think about checking this thread for any more re-stocks since I missed out on JD and now US12s are gone on Size. I quit.

Last edited:
Placed on order on size as well, since I'm nervous about the JD order. Looks like size is gonna go through, since sizes are disappearing since I placed my order. No worries if the both go through I guess.

Finally got my pair. Size would take my cc for some reason then I went through paypal and it went smoothly.

If both go through for me I will have an extra pair as well. Depending on which fits me better (I'm leaning towards the size 11), I will have either a US10, or 11.

The only thing with size is they ship your shoes in a shipping bag so your box might get smashed it happend to me a few times besides that glad everyone copped I got a email from natterjacks saying my order was processed and dispatched

Sometimes when purchasing overseas it triggers fraud. Has to do with your bank not Size? It also happens with me when using other euro sites. Use paypal instead.

From BIP Roberts " The int'l orders are prone to trigger the per-emptive fraud protection freeze."

The only thing with size is they ship your shoes in a shipping bag so your box might get smashed it happend to me a few times besides that glad everyone copped I got a email from natterjacks saying my order was processed and dispatched
This was my only concern but damn for 160 shipped, I'll take a damaged box. Better than paying ny sales tax 
laugh.gif
 IF they even release here too.

Last edited:
Good to see NTr's helping each other out in here.
This release has been pretty crazy

Thank you to WiscoSiD & Sneakerfan1 for offering to help me out with 12s, looks like I'll be able to get a pair. :D

Back
Top Bottom