THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got the EU connect so hopefully they stay on FTL EU long enough for me to try on offspring, before I bother him with another pair of sneakers haha.

As soon as I seen that this thread grew like 3 pages since I last checked.. My heart sank..

I knew I was late 
mean.gif
mean.gif
  I can't believe I missed out on both milan drops 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am so supremely salty at the moment..

Congrats to those that got em though..

As soon as I seen that this thread grew like 3 pages since I last checked.. My heart sank..

I knew I was late 
mean.gif
mean.gif
  I can't believe I missed out on both milan drops 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am so supremely salty at the moment..

Congrats to those that got em though..
open the link mentioned above, download an add on to alert you if there is a change on the website, and try your luck.

finally managed to get my uk 12's. ridiculous how the closest footlocker to me is an hour drive.

thanks a lot jp! 

Last edited:
today was great to say the least...

got an email from JD and as long as it processes etc.. I got my two pairs of milans in size 13, which is near impossible to find and always top dollar on 2nd market..

then another NT member messaged me because i posted on the solarsoft link looking for a 13 in the snake woven pair..

wound scooping the one pair of 13 that came into niketown nyc mailed to me in NJ, cuz i was too lazy to go into city, even though im right outside of it.

got 3 pairs today of 2 shoes i wanted soo bad and pretty much wrote off... this is what these forums are about... peeps helping peeps out.. and that **** comes back around...or it should at least!

thanks for the help

I dont normally agree with posting links publicly but this release has been an absolute misery for me from SNS ridiculous price to Size going early on Thursday night to no luck at Friday midnight to refreshing links all day on Saturday to finding a pair on Natterjacks and hearing nothing since to then missing out on both JD and Size restocks today the only day I can't be online due to work. So finally I cop from a normal retailer FL EUat the cheapest price and I have you bro to thank. So in this instance I salute you.

BTW I know someone who works at an independent store in the UK (no hook ups allowed on ltd releases) and he told me that Nike only partially shipped on the whole home turf pack last week and there order was short and were told the rest would arrive middle of this week. I guess that's why jd/size (same co) and FL stocked online today as the rest of the shipment must have turned up on the first business day following the holiday weekend.

Still on the hunt for the US 12 or US 13. Maybe someone who ended up with 2 will smile upon me.

Patiently waiting for those obsidian OGs to drop. Hopefully they do soon since the EM version just did.

Was the women's jade colorway ever retroed? I wish I can find a pic of them, but they're the last OG colorway that I don't recall ever being re-released.

props to the people helpin everyone out in this thread.  my bad sneakerfan, i was keeping a lookout for you the whole weekend, but happy you got your pair!

Back
Top Bottom