THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I checked out as guest on JD :rolleyes .

Says you don't get tracking if you aren't a registered user.

Going to shoot them an email.

I checked out as guest on JD
eyes.gif

Says you don't get tracking if you aren't a registered user.

Going to shoot them an email.
**** i did the same thing. let me know if they respond smh.

lol...not again, why? why am i being tortured? just give me a damn 12!
lol as i was was posting this there was an 11, and i don't know how on earthy i didn't realize it was uk.  (just woke up) five minutes later as my senses returned, sold out lol   can't complain when you're a moron... doh!

Denim Pack

Man im kinda disappointed in the denims...i copped the teal joints off NDC & theyre kinda banana-shaped and feel very stiff.

Just a heads up for those out there that are opposed to the made in china models...theyre a "Premium or PRM" and are made in china.

Peep this pic crooked tongues posted on Instagram: (im posting from my phone so click on the image to make it larger)

good looks, grabbed a 8.5US

oops, looks like i looked at the adidas / reebok size chart...grabbed a size 9... does anybody know if these go TTS or half size small like the OG vintages?

These goes tts :smile: dont need em sized up or down

does anyone know if Size? provides tracking info? My order for my Easter AML says it despatched, but there's no tracking info. Only reason I ask is b/c a few here from the states already received their pairs, and I'm in lingo wondering where mine are

does anyone know if Size? provides tracking info? My order for my Easter AML says it despatched, but there's no tracking info. Only reason I ask is b/c a few here from the states already received their pairs, and I'm in lingo wondering where mine are
Im still waiting on mine as well. If you selected the cheapest shipping option on Size?, there is no tracking. Just be patient, they should be there soon.

you are slacking too much
roll.gif

its time to step up your game
wink.gif
I know it was an easy cop for you and everything..

But whats the point of being douchey?

Its as if you don't know there will be a time..

Where you too will struggle to cop a limited release that Euro's didn't get.. 

Talkin bout I'm slacking..

I was at work at 7am.. Didn't have time to check NT until I got a break..

Its cool though.. I mean I do earn what these resell for in one day sooo.. I think my game is good.

Jongen.

few hours ago i checked this thread randomly, and niketalk was acting wonky for me.  wouldn't load properly, weird formatting and i couldn't really view it.   shrugged it off, and went to sleep.  

wake up and see what i missed out on haha.   that ether

they don't

If you ordered one pair you don't have a tracking number, if you order two or more pairs you get a tracking number.

It's going to be very annoying when people start posting pics of their shoes when they arrive, and I still haven't found a UK12/US13.

On sneaker news they said that the og navy red ^^^^ were out right now globally at nike account retailers but I've only seen the navy Em am1 version at footlocker and nike dot com . Any more solid release info ??

hope these drop on FNL soon. my rewards card is waiting to be used on those and it expires on the 13th.

I calle oneness and they told me that the og blue pair was pushed back a few weeks , shoul be end if April

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG  

Denim Pack
Man im kinda disappointed in the denims...i copped the teal joints off NDC & theyre kinda banana-shaped and feel very stiff.

Just a heads up for those out there that are opposed to the made in china models...theyre a "Premium or PRM" and are made in china.

Peep this pic crooked tongues posted on Instagram: (im posting from my phone so click on the image to make it larger)

Can you post pics of yours?
you are slacking too much
roll.gif

its time to step up your game
wink.gif
I know it was an easy cop for you and everything..

But whats the point of being douchey?

Its as if you don't know there will be a time..

Where you too will struggle to cop a limited release that Euro's didn't get.. 

Talkin bout I'm slacking..

I was at work at 7am.. Didn't have time to check NT until I got a break..

Its cool though.. I mean I do earn what these resell for in one day sooo.. I think my game is good.

Jongen.
That's prob his personality, pretty sure he made some douchey "I got mine so easily" type comments earlier in the thread.  Then about how people might as eel buy from one site that had them for like $220 shipped because we wouldn't find them any cheaper.  Probably not a bad dude, I think he's posted a bunch of links to them but it seems like he sucks with words and comes across a certain way, it's noticeable.
they don't
I had signed up for an account on Size? to make the checkout process easier and they e-mailed me to tell me when items shipped and there are links to tracking if you go to My Orders.

Back
Top Bottom