THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These came in and it sucks

This is bad suede

This good suede

If both pairs were like this i wouldnt have a problem but it's only the right shoe. And the other panels dont have this, It sucks
They are really stiff so you will need to break them in
My pair came in looking like that but both feet had that rough suede look, a friend recommended a suede brush so gonna give it a go.

---

Is it me or are these recent AM1 releases coming up snugger than usual
tired.gif

I placed an order for a 9 ,  to those that just placed an order, what sizes did you go for?

Lets not hype up the og 1's.

I'm excited my jd order has been dispatched though. Now I just hope I get the same suede on both shoes lmao

tried making an order just to see, i went for a UK8 but when i clicked add to basket it says unavailable

and now no more sizes are even available

so i'm thinking you're orders went through

trying to call size? to get a status on my order

the number on their site says 0844 264 0222

so from my iphone i'm dialing +844 264 0222

but i'm getting a busy tone

am i doing this right?

tried making an order just to see, i went for a UK8 but when i clicked add to basket it says unavailable

am i doing this right?

My concern is with them actually having the shoe in stock and whether they will send it out to me

Last edited:

am i doing this right?

I'm pretty sure you actually need to dial the "0" its an international number

Thanks for the heads up on JD but i didn't bother. Most of the time with small number of sizes available, they let you check out but it will just be a cancellation due to overselling or "security issues". 

Last edited:
011 +44 for calling to the UK, but size? is closed as it's already 8:20pm there.

did you guys check out via paypal or through traditional checkout?
Checked out with my sapphire preferred card which is meant for international use. It ran through the security check which took a minute so i don't know what gives. The pending charge is still there.

Checked out with my sapphire preferred card which is meant for international use. It ran through the security check which took a minute so i don't know what gives. The pending charge is still there.

It's pretty evident the security BS given by JD/Size, is just that, BS.

my came in and have a scratch on the toe box and im not complaining. dont see how it could suck getting those in the mail, regardless of your expectations. 
I dont know about you but if you paid $170 for a shoe and is damaged, thats the definition of Sucks in my book.

My pair came in looking like that but both feet had that rough suede look, a friend recommended a suede brush so gonna give it a go.

---

Is it me or are these recent AM1 releases coming up snugger than usual |I
I'll give that a try and yes they are really tight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom