THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just ordered og 1 from mercer, very exited about these and the employees are really cool

Well, this is the message polish site sent me :

hello, now when we receive all of our "Home Turf Pack" delivery, we can "assign" them to orders... we're really sorry but for the AM1 Milanos, we had limited numbers of them, and we are completing orders in order of notifications - we dont have any pairs left and we have to cancel about 20-30 orders, including Yours sorry once again!

I guess I might be SOL, any sites confirmed to get a restock? If I could just get one pair in a 12 or 11.5 for a decent price I'd be good but knowing my luck that prob wont happen 
mean.gif

Well, this is the message polish site sent me :

hello, now when we receive all of our "Home Turf Pack" delivery, we can "assign" them to orders... we're really sorry but for the AM1 Milanos, we had limited numbers of them, and we are completing orders in order of notifications - we dont have any pairs left and we have to cancel about 20-30 orders, including Yours sorry once again!

I guess I might be SOL, any sites confirmed to get a restock? If I could just get one pair in a 12 or 11.5 for a decent price I'd be good but knowing my luck that prob wont happen 
mean.gif

I have a 10.5 there but they want 240 shipped. :smh:

These came in and it sucks

This is bad suede

This good suede

If both pairs were like this i wouldnt have a problem but it's only the right shoe. And the other panels dont have this, It sucks
They are really stiff so you will need to break them in

JD sucks those MFers haven't responded to my emails but took my money and live chat is blocked at my work

I have a 10.5 there but they want 240 shipped.
mean.gif
Damn, that's basically resale price. I guess it's for the better my order got cancelled. I'll keep a eye out for a restock but if I can't find a pair in my size for close to retail it's on to the next, not bothering with resale BS

JD sucks those MFers haven't responded to my emails but took my money and live chat is blocked at my work
Doesn't matter....live help won't even respond to me

*edit

According to our records you only placed the order yesterday this order is most likely to be dispatched this evening. Please allow up to 10 working days for an expected delivery as this is an International order. I shall check your second order now. Thank you.

then she sent this...

Order 28239051 has been dispatched just recently today 18:02

(my second order is for the air max 90 milan)

looks like I'm still on track...hopefully..

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like only one of the JD orders went through for me of the 3 I placed. Sorry guys was going to hook some people up in here. The other 2 aren't even showing in my order history anymore, they used to say authorized, now they're just gone. Weird thing is I just got a response from customer service who also said the same thing (waiting for stock from warehouse), and that I can get full refund or wait it out. I said I'd wait it out, but they're just gone on the site.

Last edited:
These came in today but I don't even care after this Milan foolishness |I

Is that a pair of Air Maxim 1 from the Air Attack pack that came out a few years ago? I always felt like the maxims got a bad rap, aside from the yellowing on the Sport Red pair all the other ones ended up being pretty solid shoes.

Back
Top Bottom