THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Fnl delivered today

that swoosh looks terrible imo

anyone order the easter am lights from size? on release day and still didn't receive them yet?  this is taking pretty long considering i got both perf pack am lights within 4 business days of ordering

and still no word from hanon about my milans....

I ordered mine on release day and just received them on Tues. I'm in Cali btw. I know how you're feeling b/c they don't provide any tracking. Hope yours arrive soon.

I agree , I'm not in love with them but for $79 I may keep Em
Been peeping them at DTLR in md for a few weeks, just don't wanna pay retail. I thought they looked decent, better than the ultra 180s they were next to. Discount bring you to 80, they can't be marked down already?

Been peeping them at DTLR in md for a few weeks, just don't wanna pay retail. I thought they looked decent, better than the ultra 180s they were next to. Discount bring you to 80, they can't be marked down already?
Yes I used wc rewards and a $10 off coupon with free shipping

"Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we have been unable to dispatch order 28199114 due to pending stock but 
28194854 has been dispatched and is on its way to you.

Kind Regards" 

got this email from JD. hopefully they are just waiting for stock like someone said a page back and not just canceling my order. 

Last edited:
I've had one of my orders shipped out already, received tracking number and so have other NTers.

My other order says authorized, I emailed JD asking about the delay and they responded with.....

"Your order has successfully gone through. Your order is still pending stock unfortunately please allow longer. We do advise international deliveries can take up to 10 working days to arrive. You will receive an email when your order has been despatched. Sorry for the delay."
My e-mail was different...

"Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your email.

Your purchase has been sent using Royal Mail who will pass the order to a local courier in your country to keep delivery costs down to a minimum. Tracking information is not available on this occasion but we anticipate that your order will be delivered shortly.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Elliott 

JD Sports Customer Services"

Last edited:
JD cancelled my Milan's, didn't even have the decency to send me an email regarding the cancellation.

Had I not been proactive and reached out via chat today I would've been waiting for nothing. :smh: |I

Dear Max
Thank you for your email.I can confirm that your order is currently being processed.
Once this has been dispatched you will be informed by email confirmation. Should you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Ian

JD Sports Customer Services

This was my email from JD. My name's not even Max.. >.>

Last edited:
My e-mail was different...

"Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your email.

Your purchase has been sent using Royal Mail who will pass the order to a local courier in your country to keep delivery costs down to a minimum. Tracking information is not available on this occasion but we anticipate that your order will be delivered shortly.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Elliott 

JD Sports Customer Services"
what would happen if you never get the package since you can't track it?

:smh:..just got my UK size 9 cancelled due to being out of stock..just received a refund for the amount as well :frown:

I am really heart broken..but guy I chatted with said that my UK size 10 did in fact ship..guess now I have to hunt down a UK size 9 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom