THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2.0 proportions

I copped the 2.0's from my local footlocker. They're decent at best in my opinion. Just some shoes to throw on i guess

That's not how hype works though. You'd have a chuck of people who'd pass on them because they aren't limited enough

I know, but it still would have done well enough... I'm aware about how all this works.. that was just my thoughts on how this could have been handled effectively.. hell, if you still want hype, you could put them up for a very limited time, like 12 hours then remove it..

In lieu of Air Max Con, Nike has set up four Sneakeasy pop ups in NYC, Toronto, LA and Chicago. Basically, if you're in one of those cities, you should monitor the local twitter and pages for details on how to sign up. Details are scant so who knows what each city will have access to when they open. But certain shops will have certain Air Max-related activities, etc.

NYC: March 20-26
Chicago: March 25
LA: March 25-26
Toronto: March 26

More http://sneakernews.com/2017/03/16/nike-sneakeasy-air-max-day-2017-events/

Thanks for the heads up bro

If Nike really wanted everyone to have access to the shoes, they could have put atmos options on Nike ID, that way you could make your own pair and not have to worry about draws, raffles or anything like that... I understand boutiques have to eat, but they could have done it in a way that pleases most everyone.

it's the balance , of course nike wants everyone on earth to buy or ID a pair but that takes away the hype factor. we all voted this shoe back, and my wild guess is they will make enough to please but yet they hype it up like it's limited.

nike did put out an elephant print option on the am1 few years back, not exactly atmos colorways but it was huge for me (copped 2 IDs). Some like the atmos because it's atmos + jade color, but to me i like it because it has elephant prints on it. they can take away the atmos association and i'd still jump on it. (I own both colorways of elephant am1 NL back in 2003-4ish)

signed up too.

3hr drive each way if I hit on top of having to already drive to and from philly tmrw am to pick crap up for my shop.

Lol my wife gonna trip if I win cause no way I ain't going if that's the case

so i'm guessing "the draw" is for certain Nike flagship locations and on SKRS app theres another drawing for online purchases on release day?

Back
Top Bottom