THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

13 11.5 OG pair sold on Stockx today pretty sure they are all 2.0. What a mess.

I bet all those owners are licking their chops thinking they scored. They are about to lose a bunch on shipping cost for not paying attention.

Last edited:
They're "mad" because Nike didn't release enough quantity of the Air Max 1 OG so most of these guys are holding vendetta against Nike and their 2.0 release as if there's a huge difference between both.

False.

Nike: Hey, here's the shoe you want in the way you've asked.

Consumer: Awesome. Wait - they sold out. You didn't make enough?

Nike: Oh damn. We had no clue. But check it out, here's another pair that's "just like" the one's you've asked for. You're welcome.

JIG is real.

Here's my OG Atmos am1

shophny.com just put the raffle for the atmos up. Can't post link for some reason. 

Last edited:
to you sneaker aficionados of course the differences are going to stick out like a sore thumb. but to the average consumer, the youth, the new sneaker head, it looks exactly the same. 

It's like trading a BMW 3 series for a M3. lol. No way in hell...

Which one is the M3? There are people who like the OG Red a lot more than the Atmos, myself included. I wouldnt even pay retail for the Atmos, to me its one of those shoes that I would only buy on clearance. So Considering the prices of the Reds right now, and the availability of the Atmos, I would say its an even trade.

Last edited:

to you sneaker aficionados of course the differences are going to stick out like a sore thumb. but to the average consumer, the youth, the new sneaker head, it looks exactly the same. 
Yeah because they have no clue. I thought it was safe to assume those types would not be in this thread but you know what they say about making assumptions

If Nike really wanted everyone to have access to the shoes, they could have put atmos options on Nike ID, that way you could make your own pair and not have to worry about draws, raffles or anything like that... I understand boutiques have to eat, but they could have done it in a way that pleases most everyone.

If Nike really wanted everyone to have access to the shoes, they could have put atmos options on Nike ID, that way you could make your own pair and not have to worry about draws, raffles or anything like that... I understand boutiques have to eat, but they could have done it in a way that pleases most everyone.

[sarcasm]Why on earth would they do that? Then nobody would want them.[/sarcasm] Why would Nike ever make a rational decision like that, its not about the people. :lol:

To be serious though, that wouldve been a great idea. But of course, Nike wants people to jump through hoops for something people voted for.

Last edited:

That's not how hype works though. You'd have a chuck of people who'd pass on them because they aren't limited enough

Yeah because they have no clue. I thought it was safe to assume those types would not be in this thread but you know what they say about making assumptions
im not tryna be a martyr on cliches or idioms, but this only works if you use "assume."   otherwise, its like saying:

just looking out for you homey.  in case you wanted to use the idiom in the future. 

Last edited:
They should just let people pre-order shoes they think will be hot, like BC3s and the like.  They can still allow retail partners to take pre-orders so they don't cut them out completely.  They would also make a ton of money on interest getting that upfront cash like 8-10 months in advance!

Back
Top Bottom