THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well, at least the 2.0 release alleviated some of the heat coming from casual Air Max/Sneaker fans.

Fwiw, I think this should also bring the demand down for the OG's which should make it, a bit more affordable for true AirMax fans that missed out.

Shrugs*

yea i hear you. there probably isn't a bunch of those "type" in this forum. but they're the majority that probably bought the shoe. the small percentage in this thread that copped the 2.0 aren't the reason it sold out. 

Future iDs?
nerd.gif
Air Max Day release date

As mentioned materials and soles.

Two completely different shoes, you can't compare the two.
and only the true sneaker elitist really care and can tell the difference. the average human would tell you they look the same. whose parents ever said "don't you have those already?" about a new shoe you copped that was in fact complete different to whatever they were referring to? 

Last edited:
whose parents ever said "don't you have those already?" about a new shoe you copped that was in fact complete different to whatever they were referring to? 

It's funny. When I show my wife a new pair I'm excited about she says that. But when I'm trying to be sneaky with a new pair I wasn't supposed to buy she asks when I got them.

The price of the amd ID... Damn! I will wait to see some on feet vids/pics of the vapormax but if the atmos can't be mine, the kawsxjordan 4 will be my last try this month.

Back
Top Bottom